Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Frame drops in every game after around 10 minutes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SuperBenas

SuperBenas

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:58 AM

Hello Bleeping Computer Forums!

This is my first post, so i am very sorry if i make any mistakes.

Straight to the point: I have about 2 year old computer, that as far as i remember used to run pretty smoothly. I can't tell the exact date when it started, but right now it is very obvious, since it happens every time when i try to play any game. For example: I turn on CS:GO and in first few minutes - FPS: 300, then after some time it drops to around 100 FPS. I have latest drivers, my GPU temps and usages are all good when gaming, i clean my computer every day and i have ran multiple virus scanning programs.

System Specs:

GPU: Asus GTX 560 Ti 4GB

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz

RAM: 8 GB

Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz

Looking for help :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JimmyKarter

JimmyKarter

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

Why are you complaining of a frame "drop" at 100 FPS.

Imo, this is probably normal since you're running more than the median amount of FPS's people get. Anything can happen, bottleneck, etc.

Not important, probably.

But I don't have professional opinion at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users