I have a pc in my office with the following spects:
- Windows 7 Pro
- Intel i5 3470 @ 3.2 GHZ
- 8 GB RAM
- 120 GB SSD (OCZ Agility 3)
- Intel HD Graphics 2500
My system works very fast most of the time. However, today when I started windows and started using my pc I realised it had suddenly become slow. A day ago when I used it there was no problem.
- PC slow
- Refreshing content in screen takes time
- For e.g. i open a program and i can see the list box getting populated
- Runs fine in Safe mode
- I ran a SSD test and it check out fine and also tested with another program and it gave green health to the SSD.
- No virus or malware (i did run some scans)
I am careful when I use my pc and windows seems ok (no errors) but very sluggish. I opened winzip and on left size panel where you see zip filename it was refreshing/flickering a bit.
There is surely a problem and I am unable to figure out.
What should I do ?