Hi Sssmith to BC,
Let's take a look into the system by generating two logs...
» Minitoolbox log
Download MiniToolBox and save the file to the Desktop.
Close the browser and run the tool, check the following options:
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Devices (select Only Problems)
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size
- List Minidump Files
- List Restore Points
Click on Go.
Post the resulting log in your next reply.
Let's check some windows critical services...
» Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) log
Download Farbar Service Scanner and save the file to the Desktop.
- Run FSS
- Check all the options
- click Scan
Post the generated log in your reply.
• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!
Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE