Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wireless usb problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rcastro

rcastro

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

I'm trying to connect my desktop to my wifi, so i bought a usb device.  I was able to connect the usb to my wifi, but i still can't get the internet to work.  I must be missing something simple.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 03 August 2014 - 05:47 PM.
Moved to 'Networking'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer rcastro. :)

By posting the exact error message, usb adapter model, computer model and operating system, more helpers will be able to provide you of the possible solutions to your problem. Were you able to connect by wired? Did you install the software driver for your usb network adapter before inserting by usb port? What desktop usb port are you currently using?

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users