Hello, I'm new to this forum and I believe I'm having trouble with some Malware. The first signs that I noticed were some extensions in my Chrome Browser were beginning to ask permissions and were in developer mode, and also at the same time, a new tab with a search engine starting popping up every time I opened chrome. So, I tried to delete the extensions and deactivate the search engine: however, it proved futile as they never went away. Asking around, i later downloaded Combofix from this website; at first, i wasn't able to download combofix due to some file corruption but after clearing my cache and other stuff, I was safety allowed to run Combofix. At the first run of Combofix, it had found malware and "deleted" it. For reassurance, I also downloaded malwarebytes and attempted a final scan with it; however, malwarebytes had also found the same malware and said it "deleted" it. Hoping that it was finally solved, I opened Chrome and BOOM...I was still having the same problems: extensions and new tab with search engine. To hopefully sidestep around this problem, I then uninstalled the Chrome browser and re-installed it. Then, everything was fine with the browser, until recently while I was using teamspeak( a voice chat system), another problem appeared saying it didn't have permissions. So i checked my Local A Disk Drive(my HDD, i also have a SDD with only the OS and few other programs), I then attempted to just delete the whole teamspeak file in the HDD; however, it said I didn't have permission and needed permission from the admin( I am the only user on my computer, and my account is an admin account). This was the first time that i was denied permissions from modifying files inside my HDD. And just to check i tried moving, cutting, copying, and deleting files in my HDD, I was face with the same problems: unable to do so due to permissions. I could really use some help as this permissions problem is making my life hell :C.