Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows can't boot up or run programs?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 viewsonic111

viewsonic111

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with a strange issue I've been having.  My computer's been having a LOT of trouble booting up these past few days, even in safe mode.  It typically gets frozen on the startup screen and will remain that way for a good 10-20 minutes before booting up. 

Once Windows starts, I can't launch any programs from the bottom taskbar or even right click a folder without Windows explorer freezing up.  I've tried to do a system restore in safe mode but it's saying it cannot find any restore points.  I attached an error message I got, in case that lends any valuable information.

Does anyone have any ideas?  You guys have been able to bail me out before and am hoping you can do it again.  Thanks--I really appreciate any help!!!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users