Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Introducing MajorBrainDamage

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MajorBrainDamage

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

Hello all,

My name is MajorBrainDamage, well actually it is Dave and MajorBrainDamage is my gaming name.

To explain the gamming name, back in the day when I got my first computer my brother in law at the time installed a game called Day of Defeat beta1.3.

While setting up this game he changed all the game settings and set my name to MajorBrainDamage.

Being such a noob (I had never seen a computer before) didn't know how to change it, so played this game (point and shoot) for about three months before I finally figured out how to change it.  Once I did change the name several of the regulars told me that I had to change it back as that was now my gamming name and they would not call me anything different. Funny thing is that they still call me this name 14 years later. I did actually use the name MajorBrianDamage for about six months until I asked why someone kept calling me Brian.......and realised that I missed spelt Brain (palm to the face)

I have been a long time member of Bleeping computer but have never actually posted anything before (so the forums say).

I now work at an IT technician trouble shooting issues and come here for assistance when I am losing the will to live with a problem that I can't figure out.

Anyways keep up the good work :hysterical:

MB Damage

Edited by MajorBrainDamage, 30 July 2014 - 02:40 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users