Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Touchscreen not working after upgrade

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maxell505

maxell505

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

Hi everyone. I am upgrading my uncle's computer for him and I have upgraded the software from Windows 7 to Windows 8 successfully and everything is working fine including audio and networking and everything else. This is an all-in-one computer with a touch screen and when it had Windows 7, I could use the touch screen but now that I did a fresh install of Windows 8, the touch screen will not work. I have been to this website: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5157096

and I have gone under graphics and than clicked on the latest graphics card download that is listed over there for download but after downloading and restarting my computer it still will not work. Somebody please help. I have to get this computer back to him by next week. Thank You so much. Here is the page for the latest driver: 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

Upgrade to w8 or W8.1?

All-in-one site might be the best place to look for drivers