Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

URGENT HELP REQUIRED ASAP!!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

I have an Apple Iphone 4 which I worked for hours on an old hp computer putting music ringtones on and other stuff. Now I had to get a new computer. Old computer's hard drive fried. the new computer has Itunes BUT now, BUT I needed to put the ringtones on this new comp WHEN I SELECTED SYNC RINGTONES The bleep computer says, "This Iphone is synced on another computer. Do you want to erase the library? So I've dealt with this. I LOSE EVERY bleep thing oN this IPHONE and then I have my Ipad I gotta do as well. IS there ANYTHING I CAN DO to fix this, or am I gonna have to lose every God damn thing I put on the piece of bleep? I've had it with apple. I've had it with windows. I NEED bleep HELP NOW!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 IllusionEclipse

IllusionEclipse

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 AM

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:11 AM

Unfortunately, unless you have a way to transfer all your data from the computer that your phone was previously sync'd to, as to which you stated the HDD was fried. Then yes you will have to lose what you've got on your phone at the present time to sync it with the new computer.

This is why it's important to keep regular backups. So you don't run into this kind of scenario. (Once I nearly did myself due to MY HDD failing and had to get a replacement).

An illusion is as real as the person who sees it, but wouldn't that be an illusion in and of itself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users