My primary text editor (not word processor) is UltraEdit, then on really rare occasions, I'll use Textpad, maybe 1-2% of the time.
If you use Textpad, and have upgraded to the 64-bit version, you may, or may not have noticed an issue. When you tell Textpad to create a shortcut in the "Send To" menu, you'll notice that it (Textpad) messes up, and creates the "lnk" file pointing to:
C:\Program Files (x86).....
To fix this, you need to:
1. Create a shortcut for Textpad on the desktop, if it isn't there already.
2. Copy the link to the clipboard.
3. Navigate to the appropriate "Send To" folder under your profile.
4. Paste the shortcut into the appropriate "Send To" folder under your profile.
5. Locate the "Send To" folders in the other profiles, and paste the shortcut there also. Most likely it will only be the "AllUsers", "SendTo" Folder.
Have a great day!