Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What do i need to make this better?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 epicxpacman

epicxpacman

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

My disk percentage will hit 100% and it slows down my computer when i'm not doing a lot. My CPU will be at like 6% and mem will be at like 10% and disk is stuck at 100%. it only really does it on start up or when im playing games. I looked for it online and all i got was people running programs and stuff that fix it temporarily but i don't want that i want to upgrade the problem away..

Specs:

Windows 8.1

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

Intel® Core™ i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.8GHz

16 GB DDR3 RAM

Gigabyte X79-UP4

ATA TOSHIBA DT01ACA2 SCSI Disk Device

28mflvs.png

Edited by epicxpacman, 29 July 2014 - 07:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

How long does it last?

#3 epicxpacman

epicxpacman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

on start up in lasts until all programs are running. When im playing games if it does do it at all it wont stop until i quit the game or it crashes. but its not consistent while gaming and will only do it when it feels like it i guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users