Here's a weird one I am having at my company:
* We have about a dozen computers on a LAN (a mix of wifi and physical connections).
* All of them have active, functioning internet connections.
* TWO of them are unable to access our company's own website (which is externally hosted), although they are able to access all other websites fine. The remaining 10 computers can access the company site just fine.
* The two problem computers are unable to open the website in ANY browser. They are both physically connected (not wifi). But the other physically connected computers can open the site just fine.
* This literally happened overnight. It worked yesterday evening, but this morning it doesn't.
I am completely stumped on this one. I tried some basic stuff (restarting the PC, restarting the routers and modems, clearing the cache, swapping ports on the router), but nothing seems to have helped.
Any advice would be appreciated.