Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Share MP3 file on FB

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ocean77

ocean77

• Members
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

My wife did a 30 minute radio (Talk) interview which they sent to her via email that happens to be an MP3 file format. She wanted to share this on FB with some friends, but I have little success trying to get this to work. I tried uploading from her files where we have the file saved, Audioboo and also tried a hosting service. Thought the hosting service was going to be the answer, but when it was finally finished uploading 40 minutes later there were two urls  and neither gave me what I needed. I was wondering if anyone has a simple solution. I do know that in most cases that FB will not allow certain files so I hope this may not be the case here. Thank you so much.

Solved the problem, but thank you anyway.

Edited by ocean77, 27 July 2014 - 05:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 1,008 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 PM

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

Hello there ocean77, glad to hear the problem was Solved.

Would you mind sharing with the Community how you went about it, in case someone else is having the same issue?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Winterland

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

#3 ocean77

ocean77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 228 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

I came across this youtube video called "Internet Archives."  Created an account (very simple) and was able to upload the files I had in my computer. Once the file was finished I was able to share with FB, Twitter and others. It is a simple click process that is laid out right in front of the user. If I can add to this just let me know. The link to Internet Archives is listed below.

https://archive.org/index.php

Had a little surprise when I went to listen to the audios I place on FB. They installed fine, but for some reason the 25 minute audios turned into a 3 minutes. It may have to do with FB. If anyone tries this and it works correctly please let me know. Thank you!

Edited by ocean77, 27 July 2014 - 10:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users