Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where is the best place for my desk!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Slkushy

Slkushy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 AM

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

Well i have had my desk in the same place in my room for along time now, and it is a really small area and i have no room, i am bored of it completely. Below is a picture showing you where everything is, please tell me where i should move my desk (setup) to, i can move everything except from the bed, i know its a random thing to ask but opinions are much appreciated!6PiD3l6.png

Edited by hamluis, 26 July 2014 - 09:46 AM.
Moved from Computer Gaming to Gen Chat - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

Well, perhaps you could put it next to the cupboard. If the cupboard is movable, you could maybe put it where the desk and chair now are, and move the desk and chair to where the cupboard is.

~ OB :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 3,082 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:10 AM

put the desk against a wall and have your chair on the side of the desk opposite the wall, choose a wall near a window so you can have some natural light when working and look up at whatever view it is when your machine crashes.

Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

#4 MunitionsDudTester

MunitionsDudTester

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 PM

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

Rotate it 90 degrees to the left, place it against the wall it's currently on. Boom. Tetris.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users