Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Machine Uranus Win 7 X64

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 domipj

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

suddenly today I losted the sound. Itried to uninstall  realtek and Nvidia. But I never could reinstall this 2 sofwave. After many manipulations. I got the sound back withat reinstalling NVIDIA and reltek.

After 15 mn the sound vanis aain. I Have the windows sound but no sound from software or windows media.

Do you know this problem could tou help me please. This is a big problem for me

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

• 55,038 posts
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

A review of your previous topic in MRL...indicates that your system has illegal software installed.

The forum rules governing this forum do not allow us to assist members with illegal software or other violations of security practices/procedures put into operation by qualified, responsible agents of the software developer or other entity.  Link to the forum rules is at upper right of webpage and another in my signature.

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."