Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recording Pc From Another

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KK_AND_DK

KK_AND_DK

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

Hi Guys I Wanna Record Gameplay On My Computer Using My Laptop Or  The Other Way Around With Cables Not Using A Team Viewing Software. I Have Fraps but It Uses Too Much Resources And I Already Tried Other Gameplay Recorders So I Don't Wanna Use Any. Is It Possible Using Usb?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KK_AND_DK

KK_AND_DK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

Well?

#3 Digital_Veil

Digital_Veil

• Members
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:26 PM

If you use remote viewing softwares, most probably the recorded video is going to be choppy. Couple of workarounds are splitting the video output and using one to play and one to record the video. So the gameplay will be unaffected. Or you could use something like this: NewEgg or take a look at this as well: Elgato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users