Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

study compTIA A+ online question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 palmac48

palmac48

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

Help me out. I only wanted to know whether I can study compTIA
A+ online, do the exam and get a certificate.
Which college can you recommend or links to register and start learning? please
advice.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:51 AM

While you can study on line, I believe you must take the tests in person.

From my posting on the pinned thread at the top of this forum.

If you already have the basic knowledge and are studying for the CompTIA A+ exams I highly recommend the Exam Cram books paired with the Transcender practice exams.  While the Transcender exams are almost the same as the actual test I recommend them because if you are passing the Transcender exams with 90% or better on a consistent basis you should pass the actual exam first time.  I did not find the Transcender exams for the Comptia exams to be as dead on as their Microsoft offerings, but they were sufficient to get me my CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ certifications.

#3 palmac48

palmac48
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

thanks for the reply. I appreciate so much for that information.
thanks for the reply. I appreciate so much for that information.

#4 morris88

morris88

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:18 AM

Personally I have studied for my network plus exam in my own time and not using an online course.

You will find very few companies that offer you value for money for these sort of certifications and I think you would be much better buying a book first of all and starting to read through that and see how quick you pick up the knowledge.

Edited by morris88, 29 July 2014 - 05:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users