Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need HELP with Bluestacks App Player plz

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 keronkkumar

keronkkumar

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

Bluestacks HELP

I ran Blue stacks App Player  before and it worked fine , but since i reinstalled my OS i can't run any game apps on blue stacks . my social apps work fine but my game apps like chaos fighters and other game apps just crash and i get the pop up,

" x display driver stoped responding and has recovered
display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recoverer. " .

i run on a 64 bit OS before , but now it's 32 bit ( dont know why the tech changed it ) .
i'm pretty sure it has some thing to do with that , but i don't know . so can some 1 please explain and advise me ? I really would like to play my apps on blue stack again .

i also found a few alternatives i could try but i dont know how trusted or safe.  they are Windroy & Youwave

http://alternativeto.net/software/bluestacks--alpha-/

sysinfo:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: AMD A4-4000 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics, x64 Family 21 Model 19 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2271 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7480D, 768 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 319899 MB, Free - 285135 MB; D: Total - 156937 MB, Free - 156843 MB; F: Total - 49999 MB, Free - 49799 MB; G: Total - 102618 MB, Free - 102322 MB;
Motherboard: MSI, FM2-A85XMA-E35 (MS-7721)
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Arthur.Smith

Arthur.Smith

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 AM

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

Well by the looks of it, it won't be wrong if I say that its your drivers, social apps doesn't take much of them but what are graphics really needed for are for games, so if they crash at when you run games, I think you installed the wrong drivers this time,

so first download a software called 'Driver Booster' its a freeware so don't worry, run it and update your drivers, if that still doesn't solve your problem re-install your blue stacks from the official site but first uninstall the version you have.

If the problem is still there, well now what you can try is, download an old version of Blue Stacks, that can run on old drivers too and is much more compatible than the newer version, you can easily find it if you look it up on google, I don't think you will get the old version from the blue stacks official site. It will work if none other way worked, if the problem is still there just tell me, I will try to find another way....

Good Luck! :D 

#3 keronkkumar

keronkkumar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

what drivers would i need to update exactly ? , could changing / updating the drivers have any negitive effects ?

#4 Arthur.Smith

Arthur.Smith

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:23 AM

what drivers would i need to update exactly ? , could changing / updating the drivers have any negitive effects ?

Oh well, an action cause a reaction somebody said that I don't remember who, look if you update your drivers from the wrong source then the problem will be worse, but if you update them from some trustful source hopefully it will benefit you, an update is usually for better but if it doesn't go as you planned you can just roll back your drivers, in case the update aren't good, go into my computer properties, then to hardware,then to device manager, click on the updated driver for eg display adapters, then go to the driver tab, click on the roll back button and it will restore your previous version of the driver.

Mainly it would be the graphic driver that you will have to update, if you want to be cautious just set a system restore point just to be safe, every gamer these days update their drivers for better performance in their games..

#5 keronkkumar

keronkkumar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

" For Every Action, There will be a Reaction " , that's Newton's Law ...

ok so let me get this clear .
1 . download Driver Booster .
2 . install and upddate drivers ( will it ask what drivers i want to update , or
    will it auto update all ? . if it does ask , then what do i need to click on ? )

sorry for being such a pain , but i'm a bit slow on stuff like this ..

Edited by keronkkumar, 24 July 2014 - 07:54 AM.

#6 Arthur.Smith

Arthur.Smith

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

haha.. so well it will ask you off course that what drivers to update, I recommend you update them all, its a trusted software, but if you don't want to do it all, just update the graphics driver that would be under display adapters. As I said if it doesn't goes your way you can always roll back your drivers.

And its not a problem, if you get stuck somewhere, just ask away, also thanks for completing that quote, quotes always come in handy....

#7 keronkkumar

keronkkumar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

is this what you were talking about ?

http://filehippo.com/download_driver_booster/

#8 keronkkumar

keronkkumar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

Dude thank you soo  much . your the best :) . it works fine now and it's safe to say you saved my life lol ..

At first i did not really trust you cos i noticed you only had like 17 post so i was a bit worried you were a tiny

bit more advanced than me  and you were trying to look high tec and smart , in front of a total cave man like my self .

i have a few more bad drivers to update .

AMD High Definition Audio Device..............sound video and game controllers.........worse

High Definition Audio Device..................sound video and game controllers.........worst

Realteck.PCIe GBE Family Controller...........Network adapters.........................worse

AMD IOMMU Device..............................System devices...........................worst

can you plz explain to me what they are and what part they play ? .

#9 Arthur.Smith

Arthur.Smith

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

the rating 'worse' shown by the driver booster indicates that your drivers are ancient,  what roles the drivers play, well its already mentioned, 

Dude thank you soo  much . your the best :) . it works fine now and it's safe to say you saved my life lol ..

At first i did not really trust you cos i noticed you only had like 17 post so i was a bit worried you were a tiny

bit more advanced than me  and you were trying to look high tec and smart , in front of a total cave man like my self .

i have a few more bad drivers to update .

AMD High Definition Audio Device..............sound video and game controllers.........worse

High Definition Audio Device..................sound video and game controllers.........worst

Realteck.PCIe GBE Family Controller...........Network adapters.........................worse

AMD IOMMU Device..............................System devices...........................worst

can you plz explain to me what they are and what part they play ? .

the first one is an audio driver, for sound, an update would be good if you ask me, any bugs related to audio will be fixed, and off course some games have updated drivers as requirements.

the second one is for network. A network adapter allows a computing device to interface with a local network. Adapters are a required component to include when building a network. basically for Ethernet and wifi etc

the third one is the mother board chipset driver. In short for graphics. the most neccessary one is the third driver i.e MD IMOMMU device. it will make your games run smoother and better, and probably would fix that blue stacks problem of yours.

And by the way I am always like that, acting all smart, its not just with you hahah. Though I am new here to this forum, and I have almost 17 posts, but I am not new to computers and softwares, I also run handful of blogs by the way, I am just acting all great again haha, and I have got to say you have guts to say out loud what you think....

#10 keronkkumar

keronkkumar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

Every thing has been updated and running good :) . thank you for all your help :thumbup2: ..

Please post the links to your blogs so i can keep in contact with you , and hopefully i can learn a

thing or 2 :) , I have so many questions .

Again , thank you for all your help :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users