Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not sure if I'm still infected

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 doublespinner

doublespinner

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hi,

I'm having the same issue that I described in my other thread: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/540642/infected-rundll32-file/

While I'm not experiencing any problems with my computer right now, it still seems that there may be some sort of malware on it, and I would like to get rid of it. 

Here is a link to my DDS log: http://pastebin.com/s0f8sFtX

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,600 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 PM

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

step1.gif In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/541834 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

step2.gifIf you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.

DDS.com Download Link
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control can be found HERE.

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#3 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

Greetings doublespinner and :welcome: to BleepingComputer's Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum.

My name is Oh My! and I am here to help you! Now that we are "friends" please call me Gary.

If you would allow me to call you by your first name I would prefer to do that. :thumbup2:

===================================================

Ground Rules:

• First, I would like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us. If this was easy we would never have met. :)
  • Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.
  • Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps may be a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know. We need to work on this together with confidence.
  • Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me.
  • When you post your reply, use the Replytopic.jpg button instead.
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the Followtopic.jpg button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.
  • If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.
  • When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can combat future infections.
  • I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so.
  • Now let's get started :thumbup2:

Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and post that information so that I know you are still with me. Unfortunately, there are many people waiting to be assisted and not enough of us at BleepingComputer to go around. I appreciate your understanding and diligence.

Thank you for your patience thus far. While I review our situation please run the below for me.

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)

--------------------

• Download Farbar Recover Scan Tool for either 32 bit or 64 bit systems and save it to your desktop
  • If you are unsure if you have 32 bit or 64 bit simply download and try one. If that doesn't run properly the other one should
  • Double click the icon
  • Click Yes to the disclaimer
  • Make sure the Addition.txt box is checked
  • Click Scan and allow the program to run
  • Click OK on the Scan complete screen, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen
  • 2 Notepad documents should now be open on your desktop.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of both in your reply

System Summary Information

--------------------

• Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time
  • Type msinfo32 and press Enter
  • Left click on System Summary
  • Click File, Save, and name the file Summary
  • Zip and attach the file to your reply

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. :thumbsup2:

• FRST results
  • Addition log
  • System Summary Information

Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#4 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

Greetings,

3 Day Bump

It has been more than 3 days since my last post.

• Do you still need help with this?
  • If after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed.

Gary

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#5 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Gary

#6 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

This topic has been re-opened at the request of the person who originally posted.
Gary

#7 doublespinner

doublespinner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

Hi Gary, here are the logs.

FRST results: http://pastebin.com/48sbKhVG

Addition: http://pastebin.com/BAfbfRY1

And here is the system summary:

Attached File  Summary.zip   68.96KB   2 downloads

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 10-08-2014 01
Ran by Isabel&Joshua (administrator) on DABOMB on 10-08-2014 21:44:24
Running from C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop
Platform: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Boot Mode: Normal

The only official download link for FRST:
Download link for 32-Bit version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/81/
Download link for 64-Bit Version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/82/
Download link from any site other than Bleeping Computer is unpermitted or outdated.
See tutorial for FRST: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
(ASUSTeK Computer Inc.) C:\Windows\System32\FBAgent.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\AsLdrSrv.exe
() C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerParticipation\EPCP.exe
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50STB.EXE
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S50RPB.EXE
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe
(Packard Bell Services) C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Software Suite\PowerSave\PSPBSSS.exe
(Yahoo! Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(ASUSTek Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMSrv.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControl.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\Atouch64.exe
(ATK) C:\Program Files\P4G\BatteryLife.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\ATKOSD.exe
(ATK) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\ACMON.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ControlDeck\ControlDeckStartUp.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Wireless Console 3\wcourier.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\KBFiltr.exe
(ASUSTeK) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ACEngSvr.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\WDC.exe
(ELAN Microelectronic Corp.) C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe
(AlcorMicro Co., Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories\XBoxStat.exe
(RaMMicHaeL) C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\7+ Taskbar Tweaker\7+ Taskbar Tweaker.exe
(CyberLink Corp.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTek\ASUSDVD 8\PDVD8Serv.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe
(SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) C:\Program Files (x86)\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastui.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
(The Chromium Authors) C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\chrome.exe
(The Chromium Authors) C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\chrome.exe
(ASUSTek Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMTray.exe
(ASUS) C:\Windows\AsScrPro.exe
(CyberLink) C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msinfo32.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [ETDWare] => C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe [621440 2009-09-29] (ELAN Microelectronic Corp.)
HKLM\...\Run: [AmIcoSinglun64] => C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe [323072 2009-08-11] (AlcorMicro Co., Ltd.)
HKLM\...\Run: [XboxStat] => C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories\XboxStat.exe [825184 2009-09-30] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [RemoteControl8] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTek\ASUSDVD 8\PDVD8Serv.exe [91432 2009-04-16] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [PDVD8LanguageShortcut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTek\ASUSDVD 8\Language\Language.exe [50472 2009-04-16] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [222504 2009-05-19] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [218408 2008-12-03] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HControlUser] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe [105016 2009-06-19] (ASUS)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ATKOSD2] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe [6859392 2009-08-17] (ASUS)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Setwallpaper] => c:\programdata\SetWallpaper.cmd
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [amd_dc_opt] => C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\Dual-Core Optimizer\amd_dc_opt.exe [77824 2008-07-22] (AMD)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [DivXMediaServer] => C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Media Server\DivXMediaServer.exe [455512 2014-05-27] (DivX, LLC)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [EEventManager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe [979328 2010-10-12] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [APSDaemon] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe [59720 2013-04-21] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] => C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [152392 2013-05-31] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AvastUI.exe] => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe [3890208 2014-07-04] (AVAST Software)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [959904 2013-11-21] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [QuickTime Task] => C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [421888 2014-01-17] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [DivXUpdate] => C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe [1861968 2014-01-09] ()
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\Run: [7 Taskbar Tweaker] => C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\7+ Taskbar Tweaker\7+ Taskbar Tweaker.exe [337920 2014-01-05] (RaMMicHaeL)
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\Run: [EPSON NX230 Series] => C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\E_S20IC1.EXE /FU "C:\Users\ISABEL~1\AppData\Local\Temp\E_S7D5A.tmp" /EF "HKCU"
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\Policies\system: [LogonHoursAction] 2
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\Policies\system: [DontDisplayLogonHoursWarnings] 1
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\MountPoints2: {787ea51c-7594-11e1-aef5-e0cb4e63a780} - F:\FalloutLauncher.exe
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\MountPoints2: {b715854b-f560-11de-a528-806e6f6e6963} - E:\SETUP.EXE
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\Winlogon: [Shell] C:\Windows\explorer.exe [2871808 2011-02-24] (Microsoft Corporation) <==== ATTENTION
Startup: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\FancyStart daemon.lnk
ShortcutTarget: FancyStart daemon.lnk -> C:\Windows\Installer\{F0DF4513-3C4C-4EB8-8012-2C5F70AF3988}\_A1DDD39913A1970387B7B3.exe ()
Startup: C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PowerReg Scheduler V3.exe (Leader Technologies)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: 00avast -> {472083B0-C522-11CF-8763-00608CC02F24} => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashShA64.dll (AVAST Software)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: ADSMOverlayIcon -> {A825576B-0042-4F0F-8FB0-93CE0F054E69} => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x64\OverlayIconShlExt64.dll ()
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: ADSMOverlayIcon1 -> {A8D448F4-0431-45AC-9F5E-E1B434AB2249} => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x64\OverlayIconShlExt1_64.dll ()
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt1 -> {FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt2 -> {FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt3 -> {FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt4 -> {FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: ADSMOverlayIcon -> {A825576B-0042-4F0F-8FB0-93CE0F054E69} => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x86\OverlayIconShlExt.dll ()
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: ADSMOverlayIcon1 -> {A8D448F4-0431-45AC-9F5E-E1B434AB2249} => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x86\OverlayIconShlExt1.dll ()
GroupPolicyUsers\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1005\User: Group Policy restriction detected <======= ATTENTION

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = https://ca.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?type=avastbcl&hspart=avast&hsimp=yhs-001&p={searchTerms}
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = https://ca.yahoo.com?fr=hp-avast&type=avastbcl
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://ca.yahoo.com?fr=hp-avast&type=avastbcl
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://ca.yahoo.com?fr=hp-avast&type=avastbcl
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 - DefaultScope value is missing.
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 - {9CB96984-43C3-4D44-90EF-01466EFCF7BB} URL = https://ca.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?type=avastbcl&hspart=avast&hsimp=yhs-001&p={searchTerms}
SearchScopes: HKCU - DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
SearchScopes: HKCU - {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
SearchScopes: HKCU - {95BB4BEF-0831-4234-AE9E-D5CBE6FEED81} URL = http://websearch.ask.com/redirect?client=ie&tb=ATU3&o=15380&src=kw&q={searchTerms}&locale=&apn_ptnrs=UJ&apn_dtid=YYYYYYYYIT&apn_uid=c1c63f97-85c3-497e-8396-38f8b0aa2600&apn_sauid=41D68909-9F8E-48F5-9F52-F33217E8B803
SearchScopes: HKCU - {9CB96984-43C3-4D44-90EF-01466EFCF7BB} URL = https://ca.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?type=avastbcl&hspart=avast&hsimp=yhs-001&p={searchTerms}
BHO: Windows Live Family Safety Browser Helper Class -> {4f3ed5cd-0726-42a9-87f5-d13f3d2976ac} -> C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fssbho.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
BHO-x32: HP Print Enhancer -> {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
BHO-x32: No Name -> {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} ->  No File
BHO-x32: avast! Online Security -> {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} -> C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
BHO-x32: Windows Live Sign-in Helper -> {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: HP Smart BHO Class -> {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
Toolbar: HKLM - avast! Online Security - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - {CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} -  No File
DPF: HKLM-x32 {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} http://pcpitstop.com/betapit/PCPitStop.CAB
DPF: HKLM-x32 {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
Handler-x32: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 64.59.144.92 64.59.150.138

FireFox:
========
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337
FF SearchEngineOrder.1: Yahoo! (Avast)
FF Homepage: about:home
FF Keyword.URL: https://ca.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_14_0_0_145.dll ()
FF Plugin: @divx.com/DivX VOD Helper,version=1.0.0 -> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30214.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_14_0_0_145.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Adobe\Director\np32dsw_1210150.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @divx.com/DivX Player Plugin,version=1.0.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Player\npDivxPlayerPlugin.dll No File
FF Plugin-x32: @divx.com/DivX VOD Helper,version=1.0.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
FF Plugin-x32: @divx.com/DivX Web Player Plug-In,version=1.0.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
FF Plugin-x32: @Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.51.2 -> D:\Java\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll No File
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.51.2 -> D:\Java\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll No File
FF Plugin-x32: @messenger.yahoo.com/YahooMessengerStatePlugin;version=1.0.0.6 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Shared\npYState.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30214.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/OfficeLive,version=1.5 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=14.0.8081.0709 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @nvidia.com/3DVision -> C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @nvidia.com/3DVisionStreaming -> C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @zylom.com/ZylomGamesPlayer -> C:\ProgramData\Zylom\ZylomGamesPlayer\npzylomgamesplayer.dll (Zylom)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin HKCU: @nsroblox.roblox.com/launcher -> C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-dd7ca4fae8d24153\\NPRobloxProxy.dll ( ROBLOX Corporation)
FF Plugin HKCU: @unity3d.com/UnityPlayer,version=1.0 -> C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll (Unity Technologies ApS)
FF Plugin HKCU: mattelinc.com/HotWheelsLoader -> C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\sswat_hwrc_win_live\npHotWheelsLoader.dll (Mattel, Inc)
FF SearchPlugin: C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\searchplugins\imdb.xml
FF SearchPlugin: C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\searchplugins\yahoo-avast.xml
FF SearchPlugin: C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\searchplugins\youtube-video-search.xml
FF Extension: Nightly Tester Tools - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\Extensions\{8620c15f-30dc-4dba-a131-7c5d20cf4a29} [2013-05-16]
FF Extension: FastestFox - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\Extensions\smarterwiki@wikiatic.com.xpi [2011-04-22]
FF Extension: Test Pilot - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\Extensions\testpilot@labs.mozilla.com.xpi [2012-05-16]
FF Extension: Download YouTube Videos as MP4 - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\Extensions\{b9bfaf1c-a63f-47cd-8b9a-29526ced9060}.xpi [2011-11-22]
FF Extension: Adblock Plus - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\Extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}.xpi [2011-04-06]
FF Extension: No Name - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337\Extensions\olddefaultimagestyle@dagger2-addons.mozilla.org.xpi [2014-03-19]
FF Extension: No Name - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337\Extensions\uriloader@pdf.js.xpi [2014-05-17]
FF Extension: NoScript - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337\Extensions\{73a6fe31-595d-460b-a920-fcc0f8843232}.xpi [2014-03-11]
FF Extension: No Name - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337\Extensions\{b9bfaf1c-a63f-47cd-8b9a-29526ced9060}.xpi [2014-06-22]
FF Extension: No Name - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337\Extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}.xpi [2014-03-11]
FF Extension: Greasemonkey - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337\Extensions\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}.xpi [2014-03-25]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [smartwebprinting@hp.com] - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3
FF Extension: HP Smart Web Printing - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3 [2010-03-15]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [wrc@avast.com] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF
FF Extension: avast! Online Security - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\FF [2011-05-02]
FF HKCU\...\Firefox\Extensions: [smartwebprinting@hp.com] - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3
FF StartMenuInternet: FIREFOX.EXE - D:\Program Files 2 Electric Boogaloo\Firefox 18\firefox.exe

Chrome:
=======
CHR HomePage: hxxp://it.ask.com/?l=dis&o=15383
CHR RestoreOnStartup: "hxxp://farmerama.bigpoint.com/",  "hxxp://www.oneclickwatch.com/"
CHR Plugin: (Remoting Viewer) - internal-remoting-viewer
CHR Plugin: (Native Client) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1599.101\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Chrome PDF Viewer) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1599.101\pdf.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Shockwave Flash) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1599.101\gcswf32.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Shockwave Flash) - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_2_202_235.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Adobe Acrobat) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.310.5) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Java™ Platform SE 6 U31) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (DivX Player Netscape Plugin) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npDivxPlayerPlugin.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (downloadUpdater) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdnu.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (downloadUpdater2) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (PopCap Games Plugin) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppopcaploader.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.9) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin8.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Winamp Application Detector) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npwachk.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Zylom Plugin) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npzylomgamesplayer.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (DivX VOD Helper Plug-in) - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
CHR Plugin: (DivX Plus Web Player) - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Google Earth Plugin) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
CHR Plugin: (Google Update) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.111\npGoogleUpdate3.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Silverlight Plug-In) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10329.0\npctrl.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Microsoft Office Live Plug-in for Firefox) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
CHR Plugin: (NVIDIA 3D Vision) - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (NVIDIA 3D VISION) - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (Unity Player) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll (Unity Technologies ApS)
CHR Plugin: (Windows Live® Photo Gallery) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (iTunes Application Detector) - C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
CHR Plugin: (Roblox Launcher Plugin) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ef80cfd9c83546fe\\NPRobloxProxy.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (HotWheels Loader) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\sswat_hwrc_win_live\npHotWheelsLoader.dll (Mattel, Inc)
CHR Plugin: (Shockwave for Director) - C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll No File
CHR Extension: (YouTube) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo [2012-03-06]
CHR Extension: (Google Search) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf [2012-03-06]
CHR Extension: (Chrome In-App Payments service) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2013-10-23]
CHR Extension: (Gmail) - C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia [2012-03-06]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R3 ADSMService; C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMSrv.exe [225280 2008-03-31] (ASUSTek Computer Inc.) [File not signed]
R2 ATKGFNEXSrv; C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe [94208 2007-08-08] () [File not signed]
R2 avast! Antivirus; C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe [50344 2014-04-23] (AVAST Software)
R3 hpqcxs08; C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll [248832 2009-05-21] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) [File not signed]
R2 hpqddsvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll [133120 2009-05-21] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) [File not signed]
S3 MSSQLServerADHelper; C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe [66112 2002-12-17] (Microsoft Corporation) [File not signed]
R2 Net Driver HPZ12; C:\Windows\system32\HPZinw12.dll [71680 2008-12-03] (Hewlett-Packard) [File not signed]
S4 OberonGameConsoleService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\OberonGameConsoleService.exe [44312 2009-09-14] ()
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\Windows\system32\HPZipm12.dll [89600 2008-12-03] (Hewlett-Packard) [File not signed]
R2 PowerSave; C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Software Suite\PowerSave\PSPBSSS.exe [1002016 2009-04-06] (Packard Bell Services)
S4 RichVideo; C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe [271760 2009-04-15] ()
S3 MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR; D:\Program Files 2 Electric Boogaloo\Sony\Shared Plug-Ins\Media Manager\MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR\Binn\sqlservr.exe -sSONY_MEDIAMGR [X]
S3 SQLAgent$SONY_MEDIAMGR; D:\Program Files 2 Electric Boogaloo\Sony\Shared Plug-Ins\Media Manager\MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR\Binn\sqlagent.EXE -i SONY_MEDIAMGR [X]

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 ASMMAP64; C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\ASMMAP64.sys [14904 2007-07-24] ()
R2 aswHwid; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswHwid.sys [29208 2014-04-23] ()
R2 aswMonFlt; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys [79184 2014-04-23] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswRdr; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr2.sys [93568 2014-04-23] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswRvrt; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswRvrt.sys [65776 2014-04-23] ()
R1 aswSnx; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys [1039096 2014-05-15] (AVAST Software)
R1 aswSP; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [423240 2014-05-15] (AVAST Software)
R2 aswStm; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswStm.sys [85328 2014-05-15] (AVAST Software)
R0 aswVmm; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys [208416 2014-04-23] ()
S3 GETPADD64; C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WinFlash\GETPADD64.SYS [13880 2007-09-04] ()
R3 kbfiltr; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\kbfiltr.sys [15416 2009-07-20] ( )
S3 Serial; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys [94208 2009-07-13] (Brother Industries Ltd.)
R3 SNP2UVC; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\snp2uvc.sys [1806400 2009-06-05] ()
R0 sptd; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys [386680 2014-06-29] (Duplex Secure Ltd.)
S3 ssudserd; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ssudserd.sys [204568 2013-08-20] (DEVGURU Co., LTD.(www.devguru.co.kr))
S3 IntcAzAudAddService; system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys [X]
U3 tmlwf;
U3 tmwfp;

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-08-10 21:44 - 2014-08-10 21:44 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\FRST-OlderVersion
2014-08-09 20:49 - 2014-08-09 20:49 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUSTek ASUSDVD 8
2014-08-09 10:45 - 2014-08-09 10:45 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUSTek ASUSDVD 8
2014-08-02 21:38 - 2014-08-02 21:38 - 01277126 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\Summary.nfo
2014-08-02 21:26 - 2014-08-07 05:04 - 00069993 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\Addition.txt
2014-08-02 21:24 - 2014-08-10 21:45 - 00028710 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\FRST.txt
2014-08-02 21:24 - 2014-08-10 21:44 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-08-02 21:22 - 2014-08-10 21:44 - 02099712 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2014-07-28 21:59 - 2014-07-28 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Publish Providers
2014-07-28 21:59 - 2014-07-28 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Celemony Software GmbH
2014-07-28 21:58 - 2014-07-28 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Sony
2014-07-28 21:58 - 2014-07-28 21:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Local\Sony
2014-07-17 19:19 - 2014-07-21 18:22 - 00021425 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\dds.txt
2014-07-17 19:19 - 2014-07-21 18:22 - 00016371 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\attach.txt
2014-07-17 19:13 - 2014-07-17 19:14 - 00688992 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\dds.com
2014-07-17 01:58 - 2014-07-17 01:58 - 00001139 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\JRT.txt
2014-07-17 01:46 - 2014-07-17 01:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\ERUNT
2014-07-17 01:41 - 2014-07-17 01:41 - 01016261 _____ (Thisisu) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\JRT.exe
2014-07-17 01:32 - 2014-07-17 01:32 - 01348263 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
2014-07-11 21:36 - 2014-07-11 21:36 - 01942776 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\iExplore.exe
2014-07-11 13:26 - 2014-07-11 13:26 - 00001383 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Desktop\Process Explorer.lnk

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-08-10 21:45 - 2014-08-02 21:24 - 00028710 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\FRST.txt
2014-08-10 21:44 - 2014-08-10 21:44 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\FRST-OlderVersion
2014-08-10 21:44 - 2014-08-02 21:24 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-08-10 21:44 - 2014-08-02 21:22 - 02099712 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2014-08-10 21:40 - 2010-06-20 13:43 - 00001164 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2014-08-10 21:35 - 2011-12-23 00:58 - 01348213 _____ () C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-08-10 21:24 - 2014-03-29 14:13 - 00000830 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2014-08-09 22:40 - 2010-06-20 13:43 - 00001160 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2014-08-09 20:49 - 2014-08-09 20:49 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUSTek ASUSDVD 8
2014-08-09 20:49 - 2014-05-26 08:23 - 00003190 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\P4GIntlCtrl
2014-08-09 10:45 - 2014-08-09 10:45 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUSTek ASUSDVD 8
2014-08-08 07:47 - 2009-07-13 21:45 - 00010256 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-08-08 07:47 - 2009-07-13 21:45 - 00010256 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-08-08 07:40 - 2014-06-05 08:04 - 00005853 _____ () C:\Windows\setupact.log
2014-08-08 07:40 - 2011-05-01 18:47 - 00000330 ___SH () C:\Windows\Tasks\guvs.job
2014-08-08 07:40 - 2009-12-30 09:42 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA
2014-08-08 07:40 - 2009-07-13 22:08 - 00000006 ____H () C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-08-07 05:04 - 2014-08-02 21:26 - 00069993 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\Addition.txt
2014-08-04 09:10 - 2012-09-07 19:38 - 00004182 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update
2014-08-02 21:38 - 2014-08-02 21:38 - 01277126 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\Summary.nfo
2014-08-02 21:23 - 2014-07-05 05:53 - 00122584 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2014-07-31 23:39 - 2009-07-13 22:13 - 00812896 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-07-28 21:59 - 2014-07-28 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Publish Providers
2014-07-28 21:59 - 2014-07-28 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Celemony Software GmbH
2014-07-28 21:59 - 2014-07-28 21:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Sony
2014-07-28 21:58 - 2014-07-28 21:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Local\Sony
2014-07-26 15:40 - 2012-11-25 15:26 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Local\Adobe
2014-07-21 18:22 - 2014-07-17 19:19 - 00021425 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\dds.txt
2014-07-21 18:22 - 2014-07-17 19:19 - 00016371 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\attach.txt
2014-07-21 15:30 - 2012-11-20 20:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SeaMonkey
2014-07-21 15:30 - 2012-11-20 20:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Local\SeaMonkey
2014-07-17 19:14 - 2014-07-17 19:13 - 00688992 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\dds.com
2014-07-17 01:58 - 2014-07-17 01:58 - 00001139 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\JRT.txt
2014-07-17 01:46 - 2014-07-17 01:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\ERUNT
2014-07-17 01:41 - 2014-07-17 01:41 - 01016261 _____ (Thisisu) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\JRT.exe
2014-07-17 01:37 - 2014-06-21 05:33 - 00005080 _____ () C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2014-07-17 01:36 - 2014-07-05 22:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-07-17 01:32 - 2014-07-17 01:32 - 01348263 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
2014-07-16 23:54 - 2014-07-05 23:09 - 00003944 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\Rkill.txt
2014-07-11 21:36 - 2014-07-11 21:36 - 01942776 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\iExplore.exe
2014-07-11 18:04 - 2014-07-09 15:06 - 00004973 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop\bleper.txt
2014-07-11 13:26 - 2014-07-11 13:26 - 00001383 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Desktop\Process Explorer.lnk
2014-07-11 13:26 - 2013-05-30 19:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\ProcessExplorer

Files to move or delete:
====================
C:\ProgramData\hash.dat

Some content of TEMP:
====================
C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Temp\AxSFADownloader.exe
C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Temp\paint.net.4.0.install.exe
C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Temp\SkypeSetup.exe

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2014-08-07 00:55

==================== End Of Log ============================

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 10-08-2014 01
Ran by Isabel&Joshua at 2014-08-10 21:45:40
Running from C:\Users\Isabel\Desktop
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Up to date) {17AD7D40-BA12-9C46-7131-94903A54AD8B}
AS: Windows Defender (Enabled - Out of date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: avast! Antivirus (Enabled - Up to date) {ACCC9CA4-9C28-93C8-4B81-AFE241D3E736}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

Update for Microsoft Office 2007 (KB2508958) (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{0C5823AA-7B6F-44E1-8D5B-8FD1FF0E6438}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
2.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Free Video to GIF Converter_is1) (Version: 2.0 - www.video-gif-converter.com)
2007 Microsoft Office system (HKLM-x32\...\PROHYBRIDR) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
64 Bit HP CIO Components Installer (Version: 6.2.1 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
7+ Taskbar Tweaker v4.4.5 (HKCU\...\7 Taskbar Tweaker) (Version: 4.4.5 - RaMMicHaeL)
7-Zip 9.20 (x64 edition) (HKLM\...\{23170F69-40C1-2702-0920-000001000000}) (Version: 9.20.00.0 - Igor Pavlov)
7-Zip 9.22beta (HKLM-x32\...\7-Zip) (Version:  - )
Acrobat.com (HKLM-x32\...\{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}) (Version: 1.6.65 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Action Replay Code Manager (HKLM-x32\...\Action Replay Code Manager_is1) (Version:  - )
Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites (HKLM-x32\...\Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites (x32 Version: 1.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Adobe AIR (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 3.8.0.1430 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe AIR (x32 Version: 3.8.0.1430 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Download Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\com.adobe.downloadassistant.AdobeDownloadAssistant) (Version: 1.2.5 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Download Assistant (x32 Version: 1.2.5 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Flash Player 14 Plugin (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player Plugin) (Version: 14.0.0.145 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Help Manager (HKLM-x32\...\chc.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1) (Version: 4.0.244 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Help Manager (x32 Version: 4.0.244 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.07) (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.07 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.1 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 12.1.0.150 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Advanced Sound Recorder v6.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Advanced Sound Recorder_is1) (Version:  - Advanced Sound Recorder)
Alcor Micro USB Card Reader (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{331C520E-D8C3-4AB9-ADF7-A666A3561922}) (Version: 1.3.17.25001 - Alcor Micro Corp.)
Alcor Micro USB Card Reader (x32 Version: 1.3.17.25001 - Alcor Micro Corp.) Hidden
Alice Greenfingers (HKLM-x32\...\{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-112920767}) (Version:  - Oberon Media)
Apple Application Support (HKLM-x32\...\{46F044A5-CE8B-4196-984E-5BD6525E361D}) (Version: 2.3.6 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{2F72F540-1F60-4266-9506-952B21D6640D}) (Version: 6.1.0.13 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
ASIO4ALL (HKLM-x32\...\ASIO4ALL) (Version:  - )
ASUS AI Recovery (HKLM-x32\...\{06585B02-F20D-4AB2-9A64-86EF2AE0F8F0}) (Version: 1.0.6 - ASUS)
ASUS Data Security Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{FA2092C5-7979-412D-A962-6485274AE1EE}) (Version: 1.00.0013 - ASUS)
ASUS FancyStart (HKLM-x32\...\{F0DF4513-3C4C-4EB8-8012-2C5F70AF3988}) (Version: 1.0.6 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)
ASUS MultiFrame (HKLM-x32\...\{9D48531D-2135-49FC-BC29-ACCDA5396A76}) (Version: 1.0.0019 - ASUS)
ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid (HKLM\...\{91EFE3A1-585E-4F66-B5F6-F118F56C4C47}) (Version: 1.1.25 - ASUS)
ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology (HKLM-x32\...\{0969AF05-4FF6-4C00-9406-43599238DE0D}) (Version: 1.02.0028 - ASUS)
ASUS Virtual Camera (HKLM-x32\...\{EC8BD21F-0CA0-4BBF-97D9-4A52B30041A1}) (Version: 1.0.19 - asus)
ASUS WebStorage (HKLM\...\ASUS WebStorage) (Version: 2.0.36.1260 - eCareme Technologies, Inc.)
ASUS_Screensaver (HKLM-x32\...\ASUS_Screensaver) (Version:  - )
ASUSTek ASUSDVD 8 (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{2BF2E31F-B8BB-40A7-B650-98D28E0F7D47}) (Version: 8.0.2815a - CyberLink Corp.)
ASUSTek ASUSDVD 8 (x32 Version: 8.0.2815a - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
ATK Generic Function Service (HKLM-x32\...\{D3D54F3E-C5C3-443D-978F-87A72E5616E8}) (Version: 1.00.0008 - ATK)
ATK Hotkey (HKLM-x32\...\{7C05592D-424B-46CB-B505-E0013E8E75C9}) (Version: 1.0.0052 - ASUS)
ATK Media (HKLM-x32\...\{D1E5870E-E3E5-4475-98A6-ADD614524ADF}) (Version: 2.0.0006 - ASUS)
ATKOSD2 (HKLM-x32\...\{3B05F2FB-745B-4012-ADF2-439F36B2E70B}) (Version: 7.0.0006 - ASUS)
Audacity 1.2.6 (HKLM-x32\...\Audacity_is1) (Version:  - )
Audiosurf (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 12900) (Version:  - BestGameEver)
Aurora 29.0a2 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-x32\...\Aurora 29.0a2 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 29.0a2 - Mozilla)
avast! Free Antivirus (HKLM-x32\...\avast) (Version: 9.0.2018 - Avast Software)
BufferChm (x32 Version: 130.0.331.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Cave Story Deluxe (HKLM-x32\...\Cave Story Deluxe) (Version:  - )
Cave Story+ (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 200900) (Version:  - Nicalis)
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 4.11 - Piriform)
Celemony Melodyne version 2.1 (HKLM\...\Celemony Melodyne_is1) (Version:  - Copyright © 2001-2012 Celemony Software GmbH)
Cheat Engine 5.6.1 (HKLM-x32\...\Cheat Engine 5.6.1_is1) (Version:  - Dark Byte)
Chicken Invaders 2 (HKLM-x32\...\{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-110209593}) (Version:  - Oberon Media)
Combined Community Codec Pack 2013-11-27 (HKLM-x32\...\Combined Community Codec Pack_is1) (Version: 2013.11.27.0 - CCCP Project)
ControlDeck (HKLM-x32\...\{5B65EF64-1DFA-414A-8C94-7BB726158E21}) (Version: 1.0.4 - ASUS)
ConvertHelper 2.2 (HKLM-x32\...\{27CC6AB1-E72B-4179-AF1A-EAE507EBAF51}_is1) (Version:  - DownloadHelper)
Copy (x32 Version: 130.0.366.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
CyberLink LabelPrint (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}) (Version: 2.5.1720 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink LabelPrint (x32 Version: 2.5.1720 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink Power2Go (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}) (Version: 6.1.2713 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink Power2Go (x32 Version: 6.1.2713 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
Defraggler (HKLM\...\Defraggler) (Version: 2.10 - Piriform)
Destinations (x32 Version: 130.0.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 28050) (Version:  - Eidos Montreal)
DeviceDiscovery (x32 Version: 130.0.372.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{D4A8FCAB-9D30-4509-A3F1-D0B7E1BE9F00}) (Version: 1.00.000 - CAPCOM)
Disney Toontown Online (HKLM-x32\...\Disney Toontown Online) (Version:  - Walt Disney Internet Group)
DivX Setup (HKLM-x32\...\DivX Setup) (Version: 2.6.3.52 - DivX, LLC)
DJ_AIO_06_F2400_SW_Min (x32 Version: 130.0.373.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Dream Day Wedding Married in Manhattan (HKLM-x32\...\{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-115233673}) (Version:  - Oberon Media)
Dual-Core Optimizer (HKLM-x32\...\{9FD6F1A8-5550-46AF-8509-271DF0E768B5}) (Version: 1.1.4.0169 - AMD)
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 225140) (Version:  - )
EasyBits GO (HKCU\...\Game Organizer) (Version:  - EasyBits Media)
Epson Connect (HKLM-x32\...\{64BA551C-9AF6-495C-93F3-D1270E0045FC}) (Version:  - )
Epson Customer Participation (HKLM\...\{814FA673-A085-403C-9545-747FC1495069}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
Epson Event Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{8ED43F7E-A8F6-4898-AF11-B6158F2EDF94}) (Version: 2.50.0000 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
EPSON NX230 Series Printer Uninstall (HKLM\...\EPSON NX230 Series) (Version:  - SEIKO EPSON Corporation)
EPSON Scan (HKLM-x32\...\EPSON Scanner) (Version:  - Seiko Epson Corporation)
ETDWare PS/2-x64 7.0.5.9_WHQL (HKLM\...\Elantech) (Version:  - )
F2400 (x32 Version: 130.0.373.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Fast Boot (HKLM\...\{13F4A7F3-EABC-4261-AF6B-1317777F0755}) (Version: 1.0.4 - ASUS)
Feedback Tool (HKLM-x32\...\{13A5E785-5197-4EAD-8EE3-D660271E49BC}) (Version: 1.2.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Fraps (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\Fraps) (Version:  - )
Free Audio CD Burner version 1.4.8 (HKLM-x32\...\Free Audio CD Burner_is1) (Version:  - DVDVideoSoft Limited.)
Free Sound Recorder 2010 v9.2.1 (HKLM-x32\...\Free Sound Recorder_is1) (Version:  - Copyright© 2005-2010 FreeSoundRecorder Technologies, Inc.)
Game Park Console (HKLM-x32\...\{6C3496DF-CC4C-4CDE-87A1-8657619EE2D6}_is1) (Version: 5.2.1.4 - Oberon Media, Inc.)
GIMP 2.8.0 (HKLM\...\GIMP-2_is1) (Version: 2.8.0 - The GIMP Team)
Google Earth (HKLM-x32\...\{4D2A6330-2F8B-11E3-9C40-B8AC6F97B88E}) (Version: 7.1.2.2041 - Google)
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.24.15 - Google Inc.) Hidden
GPBaseService2 (x32 Version: 130.0.371.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Half-Life 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 220) (Version:  - Valve)
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 320) (Version:  - Valve)
Half-Life 2: Episode One (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 380) (Version:  - Valve)
Half-Life 2: Episode Two (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 420) (Version:  - Valve)
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 340) (Version:  - Valve)
Half-Life: Source (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 280) (Version:  - Valve)
Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge (HKLM-x32\...\Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge_is1) (Version:  - THQ)
Hotline Miami (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 219150) (Version:  - Dennaton Games)
HP Customer Participation Program 13.0 (HKLM\...\HPExtendedCapabilities) (Version: 13.0 - HP)
HP Deskjet F2400 All-In-One Driver Software 13.0 Rel .6 (HKLM\...\{CDBF8C2D-04B0-4F9B-9AE1-7422F7F0EC94}) (Version: 13.0 - HP)
HP Imaging Device Functions 13.0 (HKLM\...\HP Imaging Device Functions) (Version: 13.0 - HP)
HP Print Projects 1.0 (HKLM\...\HP Print Projects) (Version: 1.0 - HP)
HP Smart Web Printing 4.5 (HKLM\...\HP Smart Web Printing) (Version: 4.5 - HP)
HP Solution Center 13.0 (HKLM\...\HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools) (Version: 13.0 - HP)
HP Update (HKLM-x32\...\{7059BDA7-E1DB-442C-B7A1-6144596720A4}) (Version: 4.000.011.006 - Hewlett-Packard)
HPPhotoGadget (x32 Version: 130.0.282.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
hpPrintProjects (x32 Version: 130.0.303.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HPProductAssistant (x32 Version: 130.0.371.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HPSSupply (x32 Version: 130.0.371.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
hpWLPGInstaller (x32 Version: 130.0.303.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HyperLoad - 4x4 (HKLM-x32\...\{F4F127BB-AE9E-467F-9387-F49FFCA9F07C}) (Version: 2.0 - Kraft)
IL Shared Libraries (HKLM-x32\...\IL Shared Libraries) (Version:  - Image-Line)
Intensity XS v1.52 (HKLM-x32\...\Intensity XS v1.52 Demo_is1) (Version:  - Midnight Synergy)
IrfanView (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\IrfanView) (Version: 4.37 - Irfan Skiljan)
Island Wars 2 (HKLM-x32\...\{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-110304260}) (Version:  - Oberon Media)
iTunes (HKLM\...\{76FF0F03-B707-4332-B5D1-A56C8303514E}) (Version: 11.0.4.4 - Apple Inc.)
Java Auto Updater (x32 Version: 2.1.9.8 - Sun Microsystems, Inc.) Hidden
Junk Mail filter update (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Just Cause 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 8190) (Version:  - Avalanche)
L&H TTS3000 British English (HKLM-x32\...\LHTTSENG) (Version:  - )
L&H TTS3000 Français (HKLM-x32\...\LHTTSFRF) (Version:  - )
L&H TTS3000 Italiano (HKLM-x32\...\LHTTSITI) (Version:  - )
LAME v3.98.2 for Audacity (HKLM-x32\...\LAME for Audacity_is1) (Version:  - )
LAV Filters 0.58.2 (HKLM-x32\...\lavfilters_is1) (Version: 0.58.2 - Hendrik Leppkes)
LEGO Digital Designer (HKLM-x32\...\New LEGO Digital Designer) (Version:  - LEGO A/S)
LEGO Island (HKLM-x32\...\LEGOIsland) (Version:  - )
LEGO Island 2 (HKLM-x32\...\{85967580-EBC2-11D4-AEA3-0050046A88ED}) (Version:  - )
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.2.1012 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.2.1012 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
MarketResearch (x32 Version: 130.0.374.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Melodyne 3.1 (x32 Version: 3.1.0200 - Celemony Software GmbH) Hidden
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 235460) (Version:  - PlatinumGames)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Choice Guard (x32 Version: 2.0.48.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft GIF Animator (HKLM-x32\...\GIF Animator) (Version:  - )
Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 (HKLM\...\{8C5B5A11-CBF8-451B-B201-77FAB0D0B77D}) (Version: 3.4.2350.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Network Monitor: NetworkMonitor Parsers 3.4 (HKLM\...\{963E5FEB-1367-46B9-851D-A957F1A3747F}) (Version: 3.4.2350.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) (x32 Version:  - Microsoft) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5130.5003 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office IME (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office IME (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.5 (HKLM-x32\...\{F40BBEC7-C2A4-4A00-9B24-7A055A2C5262}) (Version: 2.0.4024.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector (HKLM-x32\...\{95120000-0122-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 12.0.6423.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Arabic) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Basque) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Catalan) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Galician) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Portuguese (Brazil)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Russian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1017 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1029 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1016 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1018 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1029 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) (x32 Version:  - Microsoft) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (Dutch) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (French) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (German) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (Greek) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (Italian) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (Spanish) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (Chinese (Traditional)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (Dutch) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (French) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (German) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (Greek) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (Hebrew) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (Italian) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (Portuguese (Portugal)) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (Spanish) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30214.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (SONY_MEDIAMGR) (HKLM-x32\...\{E09B48B5-E141-427A-AB0C-D3605127224A}) (Version: 8.00.761 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86) (HKLM-x32\...\{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}) (Version: 1.0.1215.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86) (HKLM-x32\...\{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}) (Version: 1.0.1215.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Text-to-Speech Engine 4.0 (English) (HKLM-x32\...\MSTTS) (Version:  - )
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (HKLM-x32\...\{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}) (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}) (Version: 8.0.56336 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}) (Version: 8.0.50727.42 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{EE936C7A-EA40-31D5-9B65-8E3E089C3828}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 (HKLM\...\{350AA351-21FA-3270-8B7A-835434E766AD}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 (HKLM-x32\...\{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (HKLM-x32\...\{196BB40D-1578-3D01-B289-BEFC77A11A1E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.60610 (HKLM-x32\...\{a1909659-0a08-4554-8af1-2175904903a1}) (Version: 11.0.60610.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.60610 (HKLM-x32\...\{95716cce-fc71-413f-8ad5-56c2892d4b3a}) (Version: 11.0.60610.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.60610 (x32 Version: 11.0.60610 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.60610 (x32 Version: 11.0.60610 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories 1.2 (HKLM\...\{D9C50188-12D5-4D3E-8F00-682346C2AA5F}) (Version: 1.20.146.0 - Microsoft)
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 (HKLM-x32\...\{19BFDA5D-1FE2-4F25-97F9-1A79DD04EE20}) (Version: 3.1.10527.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 (HKLM-x32\...\{2BFC7AA0-544C-4E3A-8796-67F3BE655BE9}) (Version: 4.0.20823.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft_VC80_ATL_x86_x64 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86_x64 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC80_MFC_x86_x64 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC80_MFCLOC_x86_x64 (Version: 80.50727.4053 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_ATL_x86_x64 (Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86_x64 (Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_MFC_x86_x64 (Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_MFCLOC_x86_x64 (Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
ModPlug Player (HKLM-x32\...\ModPlug Player v1.46_is1) (Version: 1.46 - Olivier Lapicque/MODPlug Central)
Mozilla Firefox (3.6.28) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox (3.6.28)) (Version: 3.6.28 (en-US) - Mozilla)
Mozilla Firefox 13.0 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox 13.0 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 13.0 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox 18.0 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 18.0 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM-x32\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 29.0.1 - Mozilla)
MPC-HC 1.7.0 (HKLM-x32\...\{2624B969-7135-4EB1-B0F6-2D8C397B45F7}_is1) (Version: 1.7.0.7858 - MPC-HC Team)
MSVCRT (x32 Version: 14.0.1468.721 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSVCRT Redists (Version: 1.0 - Sony Creative Software Inc.) Hidden
MSVCRT Redists (x32 Version: 1.0 - Sony Creative Software Inc.) Hidden
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM-x32\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM-x32\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK (HKLM-x32\...\{716E0306-8318-4364-8B8F-0CC4E9376BAC}) (Version: 4.20.9818.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
NewBlue Motion Effects for Windows (HKLM-x32\...\NewBlue Motion Effects for Windows) (Version: 2.4 - NewBlue)
Notepad++ (HKLM-x32\...\Notepad++) (Version: 6.5.5 - Notepad++ Team)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 337.88 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.3DVision) (Version: 337.88 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Control Panel 337.88 (Version: 337.88 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Drivers (HKLM\...\NVIDIA Drivers) (Version: 1.9 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 337.88 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 337.88 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.30.1 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_HDAudio.Driver) (Version: 1.3.30.1 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.154.1168 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA PhysX (x32 Version: 9.13.1220 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.13.1220 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX) (Version: 9.13.1220 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver (x32 Version: 7.17.12.6514 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
OpenAL (HKLM-x32\...\OpenAL) (Version:  - )
OpenMPT 1.19 (HKLM-x32\...\{67903736-E9BB-4664-B148-F62BCAB4FA42}_is1) (Version: 1.19.01.00 - OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque)
OpenOffice 4.0.1 (HKLM-x32\...\{47F460DA-D1BE-4D85-8DF2-AA1F31D3445F}) (Version: 4.01.9714 - Apache Software Foundation)
Opera 12.02 (HKLM-x32\...\{61CE07D6-2867-4BB1-84C3-CD117A1ABD54}) (Version: 12.02 - Opera Software ASA)
Opera Next 12.01 internal build 1473 (HKLM-x32\...\Opera 12.01.1473) (Version: 12.01.1473 - Opera Software ASA)
Packard Bell Software Suite (HKLM-x32\...\Packard Bell Software Suite) (Version: 2.00.3000 - Acer Incorporated)
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 236450) (Version:  - Mine Loader Software Co., Ltd.)
Paint XP version 1.1 (HKLM-x32\...\{2367FAB6-055A-4923-835F-F57F7BBBA363}_is1) (Version: 1.1 - MSPAINTXP.COM)
paint.net (HKLM\...\{3F5F509B-E226-417C-8CD1-CAAE756C328A}) (Version: 4.0.0 - dotPDN LLC)
Piggly (HKLM-x32\...\{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-116864777}) (Version:  - Oberon Media)
Portal (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 400) (Version:  - Valve)
Portal 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 620) (Version:  - Valve)
Project64 1.6 (HKLM-x32\...\{9559F7CA-5E34-4237-A2D9-D856464AD727}) (Version: 1.6 - Project64)
puush (HKLM-x32\...\{C3592426-531E-4110-911D-BFECE2CE284B}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - Dean Herbert)
Python 2.7.1 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{32939827-d8e5-470a-b126-870db3c69fd0}) (Version: 2.7.1150 - Python Software Foundation)
qBittorrent 3.0.8 (HKLM-x32\...\qbittorrent) (Version:  - )
QuickTime 7 (HKLM-x32\...\{111EE7DF-FC45-40C7-98A7-753AC46B12FB}) (Version: 7.75.80.95 - Apple Inc.)
Realtek 8136 8168 8169 Ethernet Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}) (Version: 1.00.0005 - Realtek)
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.8 (HKLM\...\{67579783-0FB7-4F7B-B881-E5BE47C9DBE0}_is1) (Version: 2.5.8 - VS Revo Group, Ltd.)
Risk of Rain (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 248820) (Version:  - )
ROBLOX Player for Isabel&Joshua (HKCU\...\{373B1718-8CC5-4567-8EE2-9033AD08A680}) (Version:  - ROBLOX Corporation)
ROBLOX Studio 2013 for Isabel&Joshua (HKCU\...\{2922D6F1-2865-4EFA-97A9-94EEAB3AFA14}) (Version:  - ROBLOX Corporation)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (HKLM-x32\...\{72DF62BD-FF36-424E-AA5F-D89BAFF2C249}) (Version:  - )
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister (HKLM-x32\...\{BA1E1AFD-D1F2-4C52-88C3-186FC5E61604}) (Version: 1.00.000 - )
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Wacky Worlds (HKLM-x32\...\{B1AD83A0-DC92-41E3-B111-E9472349768C}) (Version:  - )
Scan (x32 Version: 13.0.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
SeaMonkey 2.24 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-x32\...\SeaMonkey 2.24 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 2.24 - Mozilla)
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 41000) (Version:  - Croteam)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 41010) (Version:  - Croteam)
Shop for HP Supplies (HKLM\...\Shop for HP Supplies) (Version: 13.0 - HP)
Sid Meier's Civilization V (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 8930) (Version:  - 2K Games, Inc.)
Skype™ 6.11 (HKLM-x32\...\{4E76FF7E-AEBA-4C87-B788-CD47E5425B9D}) (Version: 6.11.102 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
SlimDX Runtime .NET 2.0 (January 2012) (HKLM-x32\...\{014A2868-BE56-4888-A16C-693989B8F153}) (Version: 2.0.13.43 - SlimDX Group)
SmartWebPrinting (x32 Version: 130.0.373.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Smileyville (HKLM-x32\...\{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-110413757}) (Version:  - Oberon Media)
Solar 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 97000) (Version:  - Murudai)
SolutionCenter (x32 Version: 130.0.373.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 212480) (Version:  - Sumo Digital)
Sonic CD (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 200940) (Version:  - Blit Software)
Sonic Generations (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 71340) (Version:  - Devil's Details)
Sony Media Manager 2.2 (HKLM-x32\...\{878D2EB2-2D55-42A9-955E-1E08F28529FD}) (Version: 2.2.136 - Sony)
Source SDK (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 211) (Version:  - Valve)
Source SDK Base 2007 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 218) (Version:  - Valve)
Speakonia (HKLM-x32\...\Speakonia_is1) (Version: 1.0.3.5 - CFS-Technologies)
Speccy (HKLM\...\Speccy) (Version: 1.15 - Piriform)
SRS Premium Sound Control Panel (HKLM\...\{E5CF6B9C-3ABE-43C9-9413-AD5FFC98F049}) (Version: 1.8.1200 - SRS Labs, Inc.)
Status (x32 Version: 130.0.373.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Steam (HKLM-x32\...\{048298C9-A4D3-490B-9FF9-AB023A9238F3}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - Valve Corporation)
Steam Trading Card Beta Access (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 202352) (Version:  - )
Stop the Morbuzakh (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\Stop_the_Morbuzakh) (Version:  - )
Super Jukebox (Remove Only) (HKLM-x32\...\Super Jukebox) (Version:  - )
Super Meat Boy (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 40800) (Version:  - )
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 45760) (Version:  - Capcom)
swMSM (x32 Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems, Inc) Hidden
System Requirements Lab (HKLM-x32\...\SystemRequirementsLab) (Version:  - )
System Requirements Lab CYRI (HKLM-x32\...\{1F77C418-2C90-459C-BD33-B56A4182B9FA}) (Version: 4.4.26.0 - Husdawg, LLC)
The Wonderful End of the World (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 15500) (Version:  - Dejobaan Games, LLC)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (HKLM-x32\...\{888DD888-82BE-4D85-BCB2-2E042CD3E844}) (Version: 1.05.157 - Ubisoft)
Tonka Raceway (HKLM-x32\...\Tonka Raceway) (Version:  - )
Toolbox (x32 Version: 130.0.648.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
TrayApp (x32 Version: 130.0.376.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Trillian (HKLM-x32\...\Trillian) (Version:  - Cerulean Studios, LLC)
TweetDeck (HKLM-x32\...\{C4ADB67B-C908-4D94-B85E-585D2F3F9118}) (Version: 3.3.7 - Twitter)
Tyrian 2000 (HKLM-x32\...\Tyrian 2000_is1) (Version:  - GOG.com)
Unity Web Player (HKCU\...\UnityWebPlayer) (Version:  - Unity Technologies ApS)
Universe Sandbox (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 72200) (Version:  - Giant Army)
Universe Sandbox (HKLM-x32\...\Universe Sandbox) (Version:  - )
Unreal Gold (HKLM-x32\...\Unreal Gold) (Version:  - )
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642) (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596620) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{A024FC7B-77DE-45DE-A058-1C049A17BFB3}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767849) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{CB68A5B0-3508-4193-AEB9-AF636DAECE0F}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767849) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{CB68A5B0-3508-4193-AEB9-AF636DAECE0F}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767916) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{E9A82945-BA29-4EE8-8F2A-2F49545E9CF2}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0404-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2BB110FA-43FE-4889-BA43-68427FE2035B}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0407-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{EA54F104-79D2-48CC-9ABC-91A63C43D353}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0408-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{AAF7F2F6-8C8B-428A-BF45-6D3E38C881BC}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{ED38F8A3-4F61-494E-8BCA-E3AC7760C924}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{B83A8864-A85D-437E-9D4C-27350765BF46}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-040D-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{F70AA73C-2F85-4B32-A765-6EFA08F9C3D2}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0410-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{9D702FFD-3C2B-44D0-9B8B-CA1A30CA555B}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0413-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{F8564AF8-30AE-4427-ACF3-69714E1BB656}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0816-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{6A112399-633E-4C18-B796-0F175DC2F2F2}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{F31C6FC9-7DD0-421D-B2D0-64AF8252BAE7}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2863811) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{53DEC068-4690-4F6B-9946-7D21EF02236B}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB2881065) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{B7EF38F7-1D58-4085-A9A4-0F6C69A5AA1E}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
USB 2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam (HKLM\...\USB 2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam) (Version:  - )
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195 (x32 Version: 1.2.0 - DivX, Inc) Hidden
Vegas Pro 9.0 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{A2422B02-0D41-43F5-B62E-C7A5E55FCBA8}) (Version: 9.0.1146 - Sony)
VoiceOver Kit (HKLM-x32\...\{7C5B4583-7CBF-4289-B195-03B553959DEA}) (Version: 1.40.128.0 - Apple Inc.)
VVVVVV (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 70300) (Version:  - Terry Cavanagh)
WebReg (x32 Version: 130.0.132.017 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Wii Max Media Manager Pro (HKLM-x32\...\Wii Max Media Manager Pro_is1) (Version:  - )
WinDirStat 1.1.2 (HKCU\...\WinDirStat) (Version:  - )
Windows Live Call (x32 Version: 14.0.8064.0206 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Communications Platform (x32 Version: 14.0.8064.206 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\WinLiveSuite_Wave3) (Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 14.0.8093.805 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Mail (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Messenger (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Movie Maker (x32 Version: 14.0.8091.0730 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Photo Gallery (x32 Version: 14.0.8081.709 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}) (Version: 5.000.818.6 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Sync (HKLM-x32\...\{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}) (Version: 14.0.8089.726 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Upload Tool (HKLM-x32\...\{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}) (Version: 14.0.8014.1029 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Writer (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Movie Maker 2.6 (HKLM-x32\...\{B3DAF54F-DB25-4586-9EF1-96D24BB14088}) (Version: 2.6.4037.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
WinFlash (HKLM-x32\...\{8F21291E-0444-4B1D-B9F9-4370A73E346D}) (Version: 2.29.0 - ASUS)
Wireless Console 3 (HKLM-x32\...\{20FDF948-C8ED-4543-A539-F7F4AEF5AFA2}) (Version: 3.0.13 - ASUS)
Xiph QuickTime Components (HKLM-x32\...\XiphQT) (Version:  - )
Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM-x32\...\Yahoo! Messenger) (Version:  - Yahoo! Inc.)
Yahoo! Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\Yahoo! Software Update) (Version:  - )
Zamzom Wireless (HKLM-x32\...\{CED3B64B-9381-4AB8-A213-6C084C952E43}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Zamzom)
Zylom Games Player Plugin (HKLM-x32\...\Zylom Games Player Plugin) (Version:  - Zylom Games)

==================== Custom CLSID (selected items): ==========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any eventual file will not be moved.)

CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{087B3AE3-E237-4467-B8DB-5A38AB959AC9}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl_x64.dll (Apache Software Foundation)
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{3B092F0C-7696-40E3-A80F-68D74DA84210}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl_x64.dll (Apache Software Foundation)
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{63542C48-9552-494A-84F7-73AA6A7C99C1}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl_x64.dll (Apache Software Foundation)
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{7BC0E710-5703-45BE-A29D-5D46D8B39262}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program\shlxthdl\ooofilt_x64.dll (Apache Software Foundation)
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{AE424E85-F6DF-4910-A6A9-438797986431}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program\shlxthdl\propertyhdl_x64.dll (Apache Software Foundation)
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl_x64.dll (Apache Software Foundation)
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{D45F043D-F17F-4e8a-8435-70971D9FA46D}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\BlendThumb64.dll No File

==================== Restore Points  =========================

14-07-2014 04:08:47 Scheduled Checkpoint
21-07-2014 11:51:19 Scheduled Checkpoint
29-07-2014 02:10:53 Scheduled Checkpoint
06-08-2014 03:55:20 Scheduled Checkpoint

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2013-12-08 20:24 - 2014-07-12 18:26 - 00000826 ____A C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

Task: {0BD565E6-2B53-404B-99D8-4C3401B75534} - System32\Tasks\ASUS P4G => C:\Program Files\P4G\BatteryLife.exe [2009-11-06] (ATK)
Task: {16C77FBC-EB6B-4EDB-BCCD-2E08D3586B84} - System32\Tasks\{DBCFDE3C-C42A-498A-81E7-6C1C6A6FF13A} => Iexplore.exe http://ui.skype.com/ui/0/6.14.0.104/en/abandoninstall?page=tsProgressBar
Task: {23874697-54BC-4930-B090-68B37F232F15} - System32\Tasks\{2898F12A-0464-43F8-AE15-D69B9B015C7E} => Iexplore.exe http://ui.skype.com/ui/0/6.14.0.104/en/abandoninstall?page=tsProgressBar
Task: {2D9307DB-8ABC-4EB1-A936-1F2DCD02F571} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2014-07-08] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {365E64D0-E42E-41DB-9ECA-25A8F28A9686} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2011-06-01] (Apple Inc.)
Task: {38BC8C13-A457-4778-A7EC-F8E37C4D1063} - System32\Tasks\{949E8CA8-2D75-45D4-B7A7-7AA3DB59C0A5} => Iexplore.exe http://ui.skype.com/ui/0/6.14.0.104/en/abandoninstall?page=tsProgressBar
Task: {3CC20D36-1FA7-4A6A-9161-64C6C50D68FF} - System32\Tasks\ACMON => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\ACMON.exe [2009-07-23] (ATK)
Task: {461100E6-FD89-4B72-B573-ABB19C41B032} - System32\Tasks\WC3 => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Wireless Console 3\wcourier.exe [2009-10-22] ()
Task: {6537A5EE-1E7F-4674-A522-CFE236EE4695} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-20] (Google Inc.)
Task: {65D4C48A-F4F7-49A7-9067-10BD5E3E0192} - System32\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update => C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastEmUpdate.exe [2014-04-23] (AVAST Software)
Task: {72A3F393-3918-4CDA-BB68-B2967301D450} - System32\Tasks\ASUSControlDeck => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ControlDeck\ControlDeckStartUp.exe [2009-09-24] ()
Task: {8EDEEBC8-12C8-46E1-B8AD-34BB5C664BBE} - System32\Tasks\P4GIntlCtrl => C:\Program Files\P4G\IntlCtrl.exe [2009-09-22] (TODO: <Company name>)
Task: {B0410AFB-3EC3-478F-8701-C5DED64707EB} - System32\Tasks\guvs => Rundll32.exe "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfc100korh.dll",Axqjfnlr
Task: {B71FCA7C-73C5-42C8-B8E7-26A0FA53EF07} - System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC => C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe [2014-02-20] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {B7745042-6C80-4908-A42D-94DE63BE78F1} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsBackup\AutomaticBackup => Rundll32.exe /d sdengin2.dll,ExecuteScheduledBackup
Task: {D61ACF64-ED20-4673-B4C0-E9422F304596} - System32\Tasks\{1D1610F6-0F9A-4742-8CFD-E279C25F474D} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\\Phone\Skype.exe [2013-11-14] (Skype Technologies S.A.)
Task: {E0E077D9-42A7-4F97-9EEB-0CFF0CD51F9B} - System32\Tasks\{45CDC942-DE05-454A-AD4F-39F5744EDF54} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WinDVD11\WinDVD.exe
Task: {FAF70CB2-9A67-4436-8773-73CF1CD5DE8D} - System32\Tasks\{125A4155-367F-4EAD-B584-C34001AE891A} => Firefox.exe http://ui.skype.com/ui/0/6.9.0.106/en/abandoninstall?page=tsMain
Task: {FF96CB0D-405A-44CD-B312-FD754433A728} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-20] (Google Inc.)
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\guvs.job => ?

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2009-12-30 09:34 - 2007-08-08 01:08 - 00094208 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe
2014-06-20 23:34 - 2014-05-19 18:25 - 00116568 _____ () C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\NvSmartMax64.dll
2008-08-13 21:59 - 2008-08-13 21:59 - 00301624 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\Atouch64.exe
2007-06-15 11:28 - 2007-06-15 11:28 - 00104960 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x64\OverlayIconShlExt64.dll
2007-06-01 17:52 - 2007-06-01 17:52 - 00159744 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x64\OverlayIconShlExt1_64.dll
2009-10-23 14:40 - 2009-10-23 14:40 - 00041984 _____ () C:\Program Files\P4G\DevMng.dll
2009-09-11 13:27 - 2009-09-11 13:27 - 00029184 _____ () C:\Program Files\P4G\OvrClk.dll
2009-12-30 09:34 - 2007-03-09 19:58 - 00124416 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\AGFNEX64.dll
2008-10-01 00:02 - 2008-10-01 00:08 - 00011264 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\GLCDdll.dll
2009-09-24 14:50 - 2009-09-24 14:50 - 00053888 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ControlDeck\ControlDeckStartUp.exe
2009-10-22 17:45 - 2009-10-22 17:45 - 01593344 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Wireless Console 3\wcourier.exe
2014-01-09 22:26 - 2014-01-09 22:26 - 01861968 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
2014-08-07 13:45 - 2014-08-07 13:45 - 02795008 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\defs\14080701\algo.dll
2014-08-08 07:41 - 2014-08-08 07:41 - 02795008 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\defs\14080800\algo.dll
2014-08-10 11:54 - 2014-08-10 11:54 - 02795520 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\defs\14081001\algo.dll
2013-04-21 21:44 - 2013-04-21 21:44 - 00087952 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
2013-04-21 21:44 - 2013-04-21 21:44 - 01242952 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
2013-10-23 11:33 - 2013-10-23 11:33 - 19336120 _____ () C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\libcef.dll
2014-01-09 22:28 - 2014-01-09 22:28 - 00100688 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdateCheck.dll
2007-06-15 11:28 - 2007-06-15 11:28 - 00147456 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x86\OverlayIconShlExt.dll
2007-06-01 18:08 - 2007-06-01 18:08 - 00143360 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ShlExt\x86\OverlayIconShlExt1.dll
2012-06-29 00:34 - 2012-06-29 10:17 - 00518656 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
2012-06-29 00:34 - 2012-06-29 10:16 - 01195022 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\avcodec-54.dll
2012-06-29 00:34 - 2012-06-29 10:16 - 00138766 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\avutil-51.dll
2012-06-29 00:34 - 2012-06-29 10:16 - 00217614 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\avformat-54.dll
2008-08-27 17:32 - 2008-08-27 17:32 - 00619816 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Power2Go\CLMediaLibrary.dll
2008-06-09 10:55 - 2008-06-09 10:55 - 00013096 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvcPS.dll
2012-06-29 00:34 - 2012-06-29 10:17 - 00697344 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\libglesv2.dll
2012-06-29 00:34 - 2012-06-29 10:17 - 00125952 _____ () C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\libegl.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the Alternate Data Streams will be removed.)

AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:4CF61E54
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:734E442A
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:A724744F
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:AB689DEA
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:B88E99C8

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PEVSystemStart => ""="Service"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\procexp90.Sys => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\PEVSystemStart => ""="Service"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\procexp90.Sys => ""="Driver"

==================== EXE Association (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the default will be restored. None default entries will be removed.)

HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\Software\Classes\.exe:  =>  <===== ATTENTION!

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items =========

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

MSCONFIG\Services: gupdate => 2
MSCONFIG\Services: gupdatem => 3
MSCONFIG\Services: OberonGameConsoleService => 2
MSCONFIG\Services: RichVideo => 3
MSCONFIG\Services: WMPNetworkSvc => 2
MSCONFIG\startupfolder: C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk => C:\Windows\pss\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk.CommonStartup
MSCONFIG\startupfolder: C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^SRS Premium Sound.lnk => C:\Windows\pss\SRS Premium Sound.lnk.CommonStartup
MSCONFIG\startupfolder: C:^Users^Isabel&Joshua^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Dropbox.lnk => C:\Windows\pss\Dropbox.lnk.Startup
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Adobe Reader Speed Launcher => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: AdobeCS6ServiceManager => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\CS6ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
MSCONFIG\startupreg: ADSMTray => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMTray.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: ares => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe" -h
MSCONFIG\startupreg: ASUS Screen Saver Protector => C:\Windows\AsScrPro.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: ATKMEDIA => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: CLMLServer => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: DivXUpdate => "C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Google Update => "C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
MSCONFIG\startupreg: HP Software Update => C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: iTunesHelper => "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Mattel HWRC Launcher => C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\sswat_hwrc_win_live\mattelhwrc_launcher.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Messenger (Yahoo!) => "C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
MSCONFIG\startupreg: msnmsgr => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Packard Bell Software Suite => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Software Suite\PBSoftSuite.exe" /run
MSCONFIG\startupreg: QuickTime Task => "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
MSCONFIG\startupreg: RtHDVCpl => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe -s
MSCONFIG\startupreg: screenshooter => C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShooter\screenshooter.exe --hidden
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Skype => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /minimized /regrun
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Steam => "D:\Steam\Steam.exe" -silent
MSCONFIG\startupreg: SunJavaUpdateSched => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: WinampAgent => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winampa.exe"

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (08/09/2014 06:43:48 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (EventID: 1002) (User: )
Description: The program chrome.exe version 22.0.1191.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 5f8

Start Time: 01cfb36bafdd1540

Termination Time: 1261

Application Path: C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\chrome.exe

Report Id: 1d1b9031-1fca-11e4-9046-e0cb4e63a780

Error: (08/09/2014 05:52:04 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (EventID: 1002) (User: )
Description: The program vegas90.exe version 9.0.0.1146 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 1798

Start Time: 01cfb38db64c7390

Termination Time: 1492

Application Path: D:\Sony Vegas\9\vegas90.exe

Report Id: ea1de121-1fc3-11e4-9046-e0cb4e63a780

Error: (08/07/2014 04:59:34 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (EventID: 1002) (User: )
Description: The program chrome.exe version 25.0.1331.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 8dc

Start Time: 01cfb218c9e8a520

Termination Time: 51

Application Path: C:\Users\Isabel\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\chrome.exe

Report Id: 32cd98c1-1e2a-11e4-8d29-e0cb4e63a780

Error: (08/05/2014 10:55:07 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: chrome.exe, version: 25.0.1331.0, time stamp: 0x50ac0547
Faulting module name: chrome.dll, version: 25.0.1331.0, time stamp: 0x50ac0370
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0015b498
Faulting process id: 0x1218
Faulting application start time: 0xchrome.exe0
Faulting application path: chrome.exe1
Faulting module path: chrome.exe2
Report Id: chrome.exe3

Error: (08/01/2014 10:18:53 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: chrome.exe, version: 25.0.1331.0, time stamp: 0x50ac0547
Faulting process id: 0xe60

Error: (08/01/2014 04:40:16 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x1018

Error: (07/31/2014 02:38:53 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (EventID: 1002) (User: )
Description: The program chrome.exe version 25.0.1331.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 17a4

Start Time: 01cfac96fbe22f10

Termination Time: 89

Application Path: C:\Users\Isabel\Downloads\chromium\chrome-win32\chrome.exe

Report Id: 736c0ea1-1896-11e4-8b6d-e0cb4e63a780

Error: (07/31/2014 01:10:52 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x100c

Error: (07/29/2014 02:48:51 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x120c

Error: (07/27/2014 09:45:29 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Fault offset: 0x0015b508
Faulting process id: 0x13a4

System errors:
=============
Error: (08/06/2014 08:33:50 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7009) (User: )
Description: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Windows Error Reporting Service service to connect.

Error: (08/05/2014 09:41:10 AM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 09:37:42 on ‎05/‎08/‎2014 was unexpected.

Error: (07/31/2014 02:20:15 PM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 14:18:11 on ‎31/‎07/‎2014 was unexpected.

Error: (07/24/2014 02:26:46 PM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 13:59:34 on ‎24/‎07/‎2014 was unexpected.

Error: (07/17/2014 06:36:28 AM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )
Description: {995C996E-D918-4A8C-A302-45719A6F4EA7}

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:36.879
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:36.756
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:36.497

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:36.208

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:35.980

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:35.767

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:35.606

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:35.136

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:34.723

Date: 2012-04-14 11:24:34.409

==================== Memory info ===========================

Percentage of memory in use: 40%
Total physical RAM: 4095.27 MB
Available physical RAM: 2430 MB
Total Pagefile: 8188.72 MB
Available Pagefile: 5859.91 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.85 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:116.44 GB) (Free:20.7 GB) NTFS ==>[Drive with boot components (obtained from BCD)]
Drive d: (DATA) (Fixed) (Total:334.67 GB) (Free:107.16 GB) NTFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or Vista) (Size: 466 GB) (Disk ID: 76692CA8)
Partition 1: (Not Active) - (Size=15 GB) - (Type=1C)
Partition 2: (Active) - (Size=116 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=335 GB) - (Type=OF Extended)

==================== End Of Log ============================

Edited by Oh My!, 12 August 2014 - 09:18 PM.
Posted logs

#8 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

Greetings and my apologies for the extended delay. When you reply please copy and paste all information unless instructed to attach something.

I see you ran AdwCleaner and Junkware Removal tool in July. Please rerun those and post the results. In addition do this.

Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool - Run Fix in Normal or Safe Mode

--------------------
  • Press the Windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type in notepad and press Enter
  • Please copy and paste the contents of the below code box into the open notepad and save it to your desktop (<<<Important) as fixlist.txt
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\...\Winlogon: [Shell] C:\Windows\explorer.exe [2871808 2011-02-24] (Microsoft Corporation) <==== ATTENTION
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt1 -> {FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt2 -> {FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt3 -> {FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt4 -> {FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
GroupPolicyUsers\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1005\User: Group Policy restriction detected <======= ATTENTION
Toolbar: HKLM - avast! Online Security - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - {CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} -  No File
U3 tmlwf;
U3 tmwfp;
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfc100korh.dll
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{D45F043D-F17F-4e8a-8435-70971D9FA46D}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\BlendThumb64.dll No File
Task: {B0410AFB-3EC3-478F-8701-C5DED64707EB} - System32\Tasks\guvs => Rundll32.exe "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfc100korh.dll",Axqjfnlr
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\Software\Classes\.exe:  =>  <===== ATTENTION!
2014-08-08 07:40 - 2011-05-01 18:47 - 00000330 ___SH () C:\Windows\Tasks\guvs.job
  • Launch FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait, the program will automatically launch fixlist.txt.
  • The tool will create a log on the desktop called Fixlog.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of the file in your reply.

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. :thumbsup2:
  • AdwCleaner log
  • Junkware log
  • Fixlog
  • How is your computer running?

Gary

#9 doublespinner

doublespinner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:09 AM

Okay, here are the logs:

AdwCleaner:

# AdwCleaner v3.304 - Report created 12/08/2014 at 20:25:44
# Updated 08/08/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Isabel&Joshua - DABOMB
# Running from : C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Ask&Record
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AutocompleteProBHO
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\YahooPartnerToolbar

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17126

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v29.0.1 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\Isabel\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9p1xuuu0.default\prefs.js ]

[ File : C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\04rrf0a6.default\prefs.js ]

[ File : C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\demgq7wx.default-1394518118337\prefs.js ]

[ File : C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qtclnhmd.Default User\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v

[ File : C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://websearch.ask.com/redirect?client=cr&src=kw&tb=ATU3&o=15380&locale=it_IT&apn_uid=c1c63f97-85c3-497e-8396-38f8b0aa2600&apn_ptnrs=UJ&apn_sauid=41D68909-9F8E-48F5-9F52-F33217E8B803&apn_dtid=YYYYYYYYIT&q={searchTerms}
Deleted [Homepage] : hxxp://it.ask.com/?l=dis&o=15383
Deleted [Extension] : dhdepfaagokllfmhfbcfmocaeigmoebo
Deleted [Extension] : fbmimoidopbghbcmdmpkjaffffmcbmbg
Deleted [Extension] : hphibigbodkkohoglgfkddblldpfohjl
Deleted [Extension] : kdcnnmifdmlmjffdgeieikcokcogpbej
Deleted [Extension] : kincjchfokkeneeofpeefomkikfkiedl
Deleted [Extension] : kkkeikdkpjenmoiicggnnodbkebafgpc
Deleted [Extension] : pgmfkblbflahhponhjmkcnpjinenhlnc

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [10275 octets] - [05/07/2014 22:20:21]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1237 octets] - [05/07/2014 22:47:12]
AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [1297 octets] - [06/07/2014 01:26:07]
AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [1357 octets] - [06/07/2014 17:56:46]
AdwCleaner[R4].txt - [1477 octets] - [07/07/2014 00:47:59]
AdwCleaner[R5].txt - [1597 octets] - [07/07/2014 05:47:13]
AdwCleaner[R6].txt - [1655 octets] - [17/07/2014 01:34:03]
AdwCleaner[R7].txt - [3059 octets] - [12/08/2014 20:20:11]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [10244 octets] - [05/07/2014 22:31:34]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1418 octets] - [06/07/2014 17:58:53]
AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1538 octets] - [07/07/2014 01:20:48]
AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [1716 octets] - [17/07/2014 01:36:39]
AdwCleaner[S4].txt - [2776 octets] - [12/08/2014 20:25:44]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S4].txt - [2836 octets] ##########

Junkware Removal Tool:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.1.4 (04.06.2014:1)

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{95BB4BEF-0831-4234-AE9E-D5CBE6FEED81}

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Failed to delete: [Folder] "C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Roaming\thinstall"

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on 08/12/14 at 20:44:50.69
End of JRT log

FRST Fixlog:
Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 13-08-2014
Ran by Isabel&Joshua at 2014-08-12 21:26:57 Run:1
Running from C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\Desktop
Boot Mode: Safe Mode (with Networking)
==============================================

Content of fixlist:
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt1 -> {FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt2 -> {FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt3 -> {FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt4 -> {FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} =>  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - avast! Online Security - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - {CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} -  No File
U3 tmlwf;
U3 tmwfp;
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfc100korh.dll
HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\Software\Classes\.exe:  =>  <===== ATTENTION!

HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\Shell => value deleted successfully.
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\DropboxExt1" => Key deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}" => Key not found.
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\DropboxExt2" => Key deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}" => Key not found.
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\DropboxExt3" => Key deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}" => Key not found.
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers\DropboxExt4" => Key deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}" => Key not found.
C:\Windows\system32\GroupPolicyUsers\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1005\User => Moved successfully.
C:\Windows\system32\GroupPolicy\GPT.ini => Moved successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\\DefaultScope => Value was restored successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} => value deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5}" => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F} => value deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{CC1A175A-E45B-41ED-A30C-C9B1D7A0C02F}" => Key not found.
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} => value deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068}" => Key not found.
IntcAzAudAddService => Service deleted successfully.
tmlwf => Service deleted successfully.
tmwfp => Service deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\hash.dat => Moved successfully.
C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Temp\AxSFADownloader.exe => Moved successfully.
C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Temp\paint.net.4.0.install.exe => Moved successfully.
C:\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Temp\SkypeSetup.exe => Moved successfully.
"C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfc100korh.dll" => File/Directory not found.
"HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001_Classes\CLSID\{D45F043D-F17F-4e8a-8435-70971D9FA46D}" => Key deleted successfully.
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Boot\{B0410AFB-3EC3-478F-8701-C5DED64707EB}" => Key deleted successfully.
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{B0410AFB-3EC3-478F-8701-C5DED64707EB}" => Key deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\guvs => Moved successfully.
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\guvs" => Key deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Temp => ":4CF61E54" ADS removed successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Temp => ":734E442A" ADS removed successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Temp => ":A724744F" ADS removed successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Temp => ":AB689DEA" ADS removed successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Temp => ":B88E99C8" ADS removed successfully.
"HKU\S-1-5-21-251994250-2471517454-546149888-1001\Software\Classes\.exe" => Key deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\Tasks\guvs.job => Moved successfully.

The system needed a reboot. 

==== End of Fixlog ====

My computer is currently running fine. After rebooting a few times, rundll32 doesn't seem to be running. However, after checking its location, both the files in system32 and SysWOW64 still have the strange page icon. Am I okay, or does this mean I'm still infected?

#10 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

Greetings,

both the files in system32 and SysWOW64 still have the strange page icon

Can you take a please take a screen shot of the icons and attach it to your reply

Gary

#11 doublespinner

doublespinner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

Alright, here's a screenshot of the files:

jtM2L8D.png

#12 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

That is normal. A couple more things please.

ESET Online Scanner

--------------------

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click Run ESET Online Scanner.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  • Check YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click the Start button.
  • Click Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Copy and paste the information in your next reply. Note: If no malware was found you will not get a log.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Check Uninstall application on close and Delete quarantined files
  • Click the Finish button.
  • Close the ESET window and reboot your computer

screen317's Security Check

--------------------
  • Please download screen317's Security Check to your desktop
  • Double-click icon to launch the program
  • Click OK
  • Select Run Note: If you receive an error message attempt to run the program in Safe Mode
  • Press any key to start the program
  • Allow the program to run
  • A Notepad document will open on your desktop. Please copy and paste the contents in your reply

• ESET log
  • Security Check log

Gary

#13 doublespinner

doublespinner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

ESET Log:

C:\FRST\Quarantine\C\Users\Isabel&Joshua\AppData\Local\Temp\AxSFADownloader.exe.xBAD Win32/SmartFileAdvisor.B potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined

Security Check Log:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.87  
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 11  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
avast! Antivirus   
 Antivirus up to date!   
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Java version out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player 14.0.0.145  
 Adobe Reader XI  
 Mozilla Firefox 18.0 Firefox out of Date!
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````
 AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc.exe  
 AVAST Software Avast avastui.exe  
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 2% 
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

I've noticed that AdwCleaner and FRST keep removed files in a quarantine in their folders. Can I delete the files from these folders, since the ESET scan still picked up one of the files as a threat?

#14 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 36,400 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

Greetings,

We will be removing those items before we finish. Please do these things to close potential vulnerabilities in your system.

Update Java

-------------------

Important Note: Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.Please follow these steps to update Java and remove any existing older versions:
  • Click here to evaluate your current version of Java
  • Click Free Java Download
  • Click the Agree and Start Free Download
  • Save jxpiinstall.exe to your desktop
  • Double click the icon then click Run
  • Click Install
  • Uncheck any Ask Toolbar offers
  • Click Next
  • You should be notified You have successfully installed Java
Go to StartBtn.gif > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in Vista/Windows 7 and remove all older versions of Java.
  • In addition, check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.

Firefox Update

--------------------

I recommend you consider updating Firefox to the newest version. If you desire to do so please click this link to begin the process.

• Did the programs install successfully
  • Are there any remaining issues?

Gary

#15 doublespinner

doublespinner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:32 AM

I uninstalled Java from my computer a long time ago, so I don't know why the security check said it's still on my computer. No older versions of it show up in Add/Remove programs. Also, Firefox is up to date, and the check picked up a separate older version of it that I don't use.

There aren't any remaining issues so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users