Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Connecting PC To Panasonic TX-32LZD85 TV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 joebeaven

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • Local time:08:24 AM

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

I've connected my Windows 7 Ultimate PC to my Panasonic TX-32LZD85 TV via a VGA cable. The connection usually works, but about a quarter of the time I can't get the PC display to show on the TV. I've noticed that when it displays it says SXGA 60Hz in the corner of the screen and when it doesn't it says XGA 60Hz in the corner. I've tried two different VGA cables and have had the same problem with both. I've tried restarting the TV and unplugging and reattaching the VGA cable but it doesn't seem to help. It requires a few hours or a PC restart to reset. Please could someone tell me how to get it working properly every time?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,363 posts
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

You have an open topic on this subject already. Please continue in that one.

Original topic here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/539891/connecting-pc-to-panasonic-tx-32lzd85-tv/

This topic is closed.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users