Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pinterest - 'Like' butting has turned in to a 'link' button

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kait418

Kait418

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 AM

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:48 AM

Hi there!

My question is really specifically related to Pinterest - so usually when you log in to Pinterest, all the pins show up in your main feed and you can hover the cursor over each one, and it will give you options to repin, send, or like.

However, my 'like' button in the top-right corner has turned into a 'link' button. It now has an arrow symbol instead of a heart, and when I click on it, it takes me to the original page the image was pinned from.

HOW have I done this? I've been through all of my settings and the Pinterest help forum, and nothing seems to address this. I've googled it SO MUCH times and can't find any answers, which is kind of weird for google. I've also submitted a question to the Pinterest Team but only got automated responses.

Also, it's only doing this to my personal account, not the one I have for work. It does it on Mac and PC, but not on my phone. 

So, I know it probably seems like a small stupid thing but please, if you can help me get my 'like' button back I would be so grateful!!

Thank you so much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users