Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Paypal.com website unable to access on multiple devices.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MilkoTuski

MilkoTuski

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

Hi Guys,

Simple issue: Paypal.com won't load on any device connected in my home, pc, laptop, mobile phone etc.

This can only lead me to believe it's a router realted issue though I can't seem to find a solution. I've factory resetted the router, changed it for a new one etc. and still paypal.com is unaccessable.

If I run a 'cmd' ping test on the URL, it attempts four connections and fails. The windows host files are fine and I've tried turning of all firewalls, anti-viruses, malwares for a short time to test. Still fail.

Does anyone know a solution I can try?

- Milko

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users