Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sony Vaio Pro 11 Sheet Battery

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JoeJoeJoeJoeJoe

JoeJoeJoeJoeJoe

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

Hi to all the experts. This is a difficult one.

I am trying to find a sheet battery (extends the duration of operation) for the Sony Vaio Pro 11 inch ultraportable (Sony "experts" knew squat when I contacted them), but all I could find on ebay was the sheet battery for the Sony Vaio Pro 13/11. Do you know if the same sheet battery fits both models??

or does the Vaio Pro 11 and Vaio Pro 13 each have their own battery? Many thanks for your help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

I have absolutely no idea - but I know a man who does !

If you google for 'battery model' for each of these Vaio models you will be able to establish if they use the same battery or not. If they do, the one you have found will probably fit, if they don't, it almost certainly won't fit.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users