Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to fix game lags and boost game performance!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shivang Goley

Shivang Goley

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:34 AM

I want to fix SAINTS ROW 4 lagging problem which first run smoothly and then after about 5-10 minutes, it again starts lagging, the game runs like 9-16 Frames Per Second (FPS).I tried with Swift Shader and Razer Game Booster but no good effect.I want at least 22-30 FPS. So guys,please help me to get rid from this situation.I want to run this game smoothly anyway!

Edited by Shivang Goley, 18 July 2014 - 08:35 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Arthur.Smith

Arthur.Smith

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

why don't you tell your pc specifications, the other tasks that are running and consuming the memory, well I play a lot of games, so first end all useless process from taskmanager, such as dtshell that is a process for Daemmon tools, so when you are not using the software you end the process from taskmanager, but take special care that you don't end any system process such as svhost, also go to run by pressing windows key + r and then type : %temp% ; after that delete the temporary files, for eg 123.tmp. So well now if you have any anitvirus scans going on cancel them, now go configure Saints Row 4, select low quality graphics, low detail, and disable unnecessary services like shadow etc. Well if you want to have a better go than what I mentioned I strongly recommend that you share proper detail.

#3 Shivang Goley

Shivang Goley
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

I always runs it in lowest settings only but then also it lags!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users