Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can someone help me out with hotmail.com

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mechanoid2k

Mechanoid2k

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 PM

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

So I try to log in to hotmail and it tells me I have to send some security thing to another email. They only let me choose one email and it was an old one so I corrected it and sent it. My other account recieves the email but now it wants that account to send security info back to my old account. I'm getting pretty pissed here its like I'm getting jerked in circles by these people. What about people who send the security email to their other email adress then when the try to log in to their other one to get the security email it asks them to send a security email to another one?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users