Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[unkown] hidden rootkit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 emmywa

emmywa

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

Spyware Scan Report

Process/DLL Name Threat Information Company Name Product Name Description Process ID File Date File Path

[unknown]                Hidden Rootkit                                                                                  1812                                         Threat Levels: Dangerous

Dangerous
Suspicious
Need Analysis

Please help me remove this   :radioactive: 

Edited by emmywa, 16 July 2014 - 05:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 PM

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

Try this:

Download and run AdwCleaner.  Download it from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/ .

Download Junkware Removal Tool and run it.

Download TDSSKiller and run it.

Click the box in the lower left corner that says "Yes, I accept the Terms of use",  and click the START button. Then click the Enable detection of potentailly unwanted applications button and click Start. 
 Click YES to any popups you get.  This will download the virus signature database then scan your system.  That will take a good while to run - on my laptop it took about 2 hours, but you can do other things while it runs.
  When it finishes scanning, click List Threats. Then click Copy to clipboard and paste it into your next post here.

Good luck.

Edited by wpgwpg, 16 July 2014 - 01:49 PM.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

#3 emmywa

emmywa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

already scanned with that software 0 results the rogue is fud against that any change to remove this hidden unkown rogue? iits hidden  in procces id 1812

Edited by emmywa, 16 July 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,344 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hello those tools are ineffective with this and rootkits are best dealt with here. Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

Please repost your 1st post there and mention you have Win8

@wpgwpg please take the time to read this topic

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/250928/instructions-for-posting-advice-in-am-i-infected/?p=2560662

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 emmywa

emmywa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

I have windows 8 

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,344 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Yes, Please repost your 1st post there and mention you have Win8 in that new topic.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 emmywa

emmywa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Thank you verry much , i took my time to read the topic am i infected , scanned my pc with roguekiller and tddskiller  and deleted it from my pc Topic is solved

First Tddskiller was not working than

i used roguekiller ,

roguekiller blocked the procces id 1812

than i was able to run tddskiller ,

tddskiller found memsweep2

than i scanned my pc with eset again

and it found potentially unwanted stuff in my temp and a other map name

1 item in my temp folder was not deleted succesfully so renamed the .exe file into something like this gaogjdsogj.ddd than used fileAssasin to remove it.

after this all sandboxie free version (from the offcial web) is not working anymore maby it got infected or is a bad application

And this fix all thanks to bleepingcomputer  :clapping:  :clapping:  :step10:  :thumbsup:

Edited by emmywa, 16 July 2014 - 05:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users