Jump to content


 


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.


Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exchange FBLW15 Block


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Striker76

Striker76

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:fl
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

I hope someone has more information that the provided info on Microsoft site. The issue is as follows. 

 

We have removed one FQDN from it joint domain and created a new domain for our client, successfully splitting it into two separate companies. While our systems work great by them selves, we are having issues with the outlook not accepting Emails from the original domain. We can send emails to the original domain from the "child" domain, but can not send to the new domain from the original. The IP address and FQDNs have been checked with anti-abuse.org. We did find that one of our IPs seem to have some list on spam and barracuda but I thought that would be a blanket block. We are able to send to anyone else from either site, but simply can not communicate between those two domains. Any Ideas?



BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

 


#2 Striker76

Striker76
  • Topic Starter

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:fl
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

After going through the process of checking to see if there is a Blacklist on the server side, checking to make sure the domain is trusted within the exchange, and many more procedures, I had to break down and call call Microsoft. They were able to delete the blacklist on their end. Microsoft are the only ones able to remove the blacklist item. Nothing in the settings, permissions or anything else will do. thanks, have a good day all.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users