There are many reports but only from Avast users and all are checked -
Avast - OK - 2014/06/15 The response from Virus Total to (Infekce zablokována).
There are no virus's in there, it is a false detection or known as a False Positive.
We recommend pushing any such files through virustotal.com virus checker where I just checked this.
They use a number of antivirus programs, for you own peace of mind.
Only one not very good Antivirus reports it.
If you like, you can run this scanner, but it should be clear.
* Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and save it to your desktop
* Follow the normal install prompts as there are no hidden extras in the download.
* Select I accept the agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
** Uncheck Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you do not want the free trial of the paid version, then click Finish
* If you are notified the Database is out of date click Update Now
* Click Scan Now >>
** Note: If Malwarebytes will not launch please do the following to launch Malwarebytes Chameleon:
* Click Start (Start, Search, All files and folders for Windows XP) then type mbam
* Double click one of the four following files (if one does not work try the next one, and so on) - A black command window will open. Follow those instructions until the Malwarebytes program starts the scan
** When completed click the down arrow on Export Log and select Text file (*.txt)
* Save the file to your desktop as MBAM
* Click Apply Actions then restart your computer if requested
* Copy and past the contents of MBAM.txt in your reply
This will find more infections to clean up.
Run ESET Online Scanner. Use Internet Explorer
- Hold down Control and click on This Link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu. to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives and Renove Threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
- Please be patient as this will take some time. 2 hours is not unusual.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.