Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! Bad Problems.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BigJ

BigJ

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:32 PM

You guys have helped me get rid of Spy Falcon now I need you again. I come home today after my brother was using my computer to notice a little red circle with an X in it in my tray that is constantly popping up and telling me my computer is infected there is also a red dot with an exclamation mark. I finally got a name of one of these programs and it was Spy Sheriff. I came to this forum and found instructions on how to remove it. I followed the instructions and used smitfraudfix that I already had downloaded from last time. It ran successfully and I came back and I was still having problems although there is no sign of SpySheriff. I ran it again just in case and I'm still having trouble. I still have the little X and ! at the bottom popping up frequently and right now Im typing while I have the following 2 messages up. 1. Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. (Send - Dont Send thing) and another thing that says iexplore.exe - Application Error Then little circled X and says "The instruction at "0x02e31388" referenced memory at "0x02e3188". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program." And when I click ok it just makes another window that says the same thing over and over again as many times as I click ok. I'm struggling to even make it to this website. Please help!! Thank you so much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nat Sci

Nat Sci

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:07 PM

Hey, Big. I've noticed you've posted a hjt log. So we cant help you in this topic because if you make any changes to your computer the hjt member might have problems. So just wait for a reply. (It might take a while)
Legend has it that... If you put an AOL disc the opposite way and play it you can hear devilish music... Even worse if you put it the right way... IT INSTALLS AOL!
Click here 3 times for $100,000<--- I mean .00001 dollars.

#3 BigJ

BigJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for the reply. I was reading some other posts and alot of the time it was suggested to post a Hijack log so I went ahead and did it. Do you have any words of advice or have any idea what this is? Or what I can do in the mean time. Spy Sheriff is back some how and I think the thing with the X is called Tesla Plus.

#4 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

Now that you have posted a log in the HJT forum it would be best not to make changes to your system, as changes will make your log old and viod. It is best just to let your log sit and be patient. The folks in the HJT forum are very busy, so it can take a few days to get a response. Please, DO NOT make another post in the HJT forum until your log has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. The first thing they look for, when looking for logs to reply to, is 0 replies. If you make another post there will be 1 reply. The team member glancing over the replies might think someone is already helping you out and will not respond.

There are currently 83 unaswered logs.

If after 5 days you still have gotten no response, then post a link to your HJT log HERE.

LINK to BIgJ's HiJackThis log.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users