Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings & Salivations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 traceroute

traceroute

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

Hello All,

My name is Brent aka Traceroute and I've been a long time lurker of the site. I've been in the IT industry for the last 14 years and I first heard about BC in late 2004.

I owned a computer repair shop in East Arkansas from 2002 to 2010. I was also the Technology Coordinator for a small school district from 2008 to 2010. After moving back to Central Arkansas, I have worked for Hewlett Packard, Catholic Heath Systems, and L'Oreal USA as part of their IT staff. I now work for ClearPointe Technology in Little Rock as both a network analyst and a desktop systems analyst.

Technology is my passion. I am very lucky to be able to say that I absolutely love my job and wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I My first computer was a Commodore VIC-20 with a 300 baud modem. I have been hooked ever since. I like to tell people that I'm a grizzled old vet of the IT trenches that is still learning new things all the time.

Thanks for the time and see you on the site.

Brent

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,917 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:41 PM

Hello Brent

Glad that you joined us.. I am sure we will see you posting around.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users