Wanted to know if loading the XP Pro on the old Windows Home is possible with the software I'm going to buy. And if I would get all the Security stuff from MS.
Would the new software format old drive etc. I've loaded a operating sys twice in my life.
rand New Sealed Microsoft Windows XP Professional
with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
● Latest 32-bit Version Manufactured by Microsoft has Service Pack 3; 100% updateable version!
(Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all updates for the operating system released between 2002 and 2008. Updates issued after SP3 (ca. 2008 - 2014.4) remain available from the Microsoft's website.)
● Genuine Software - GUARANTEED!
● Comes with Genuine Microsoft Manufactured Holographic Disc.
● Comes with Certificate of Authenticity (COA) -- Genuine & Legal.
● Comes with Brand-New/Never-Used Product Key for Installation on One Computer.
● This is the FULL Version (not an Upgrade).
● Designed to install the operating system onto a blank / freshly-formatted hard drive.
● This WILL install on ALL types of desktop or laptop PC's (new or used; any brand or custom built systems).
● Minimum Computer Hardware for Installation:
PC with 300 MHz Pentium-class processor
128 MB of RAM or higher recommended
1.5 GB of available hard disk space
Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution display
Mouse or other pointing device
CD-ROM or DVD drive