Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Reset my computer to factory settings now can't connect to internett

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Magnaren

Magnaren

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

I restarted my pc to factory settings and used the driver cd I got with my computer. At first I had problem with the graphics card, my computer wouldn't detect it but after the driver installation it worked fine, but it didn't install a driver for my network card. My computer won't detect it so I don't know which one I have, and tried to look inside of my pc but I have no idea where it is. Can it be the motherboard maybe? What my computer says I must do is to install the correct driver. Please help me find the correct driver so I can surf the web again!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,496 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 AM

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

It would help others to help you if you would post some info describing your computer.

One other thing that would help is why you reverted to factory settings.

Edited by buddy215, 12 July 2014 - 10:25 AM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 Magnaren

Magnaren
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

nvm I figured it out!

#4 bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

It always best once a factory reset is to go to your PC's website support/downloads section and download the latest drivers for all your hardware....to  include the chipset driver and update to the latest BIOS as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users