Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues with games powered by the Unreal engine.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zullakar

Zullakar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Howdy folks, 

I have an issue, an issue that is driving me up the wall, simply because I can't seem to figure why it is an issue. Specifically any game powered by the Unreal Engine will shutdown my pc and I have no idea why it does that. Sometimes it happens rather swiftly meaning I barely get the game running before it just shutdowns my pc and other it can be hours, but you can assured of one thing, it will shutdown at some time. 

Now  I am running about asking this question where ever I can:

Does anyone have any idea of what could be wrong ?

The symptoms of this shutdown is always the same, screen goes black followed by the sound stopping then the screen proceeds to state that it has lost connection and finally the keyboard and mouse shut off then forcing my to manually reboot the entire thing because it becomes totally unresponsive. 

A few game examples would be Post Apocalyptic Mayhem or more recently Smite. 

Rig specs:

Asus P8Z77 MB

I7 3770k CPU

16GB DDR 3 1600 MHz Vengeance Corsair 

125GB M4 Crucial SSD

Sapphire HD7950 Vapox-X 

2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Any assistance would be much apreciated. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users