This is a "basic clean-up" and we will go further depending on your answers.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will appear for a short time and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
At most the tool will usually run for about 2 minutes
Please Copy / Paste the small log back here.
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
* NOW :
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* Check the removals and see if you are OK with the list.
* Click on the Clean button (only once)
* Press OK when asked to close all programs, and follow the onscreen prompts.
* Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and Paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are also saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. After clicking on the link the download will start automatically.
1) Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application.
Follow the standard prompts through the installation, as this download has no hidden extras.
2) Malwarebytes will automatically open.
3) Click on Update Now, after Malwarebytes is updated click on Scan Now.
4) When the scan is complete the results will be displayed. Click on Quarantine All, then click on Apply Actions
5) To complete any actions taken you will be asked if you want to restart your computer, click on Yes
6) Please post the Malwarebytes log.
To find your Malwarebytes log,download mbam-check.exe from Here and save it to your desktop.
To open the log double click on mbam-check.exe on your desktop.
When the log opens, scroll down toward the bottom of the log to Quarantined Items. Copy and paste this in your next post.
If you have any questions or problems, please tell us.
Once these programs are finished, please report on the current computer problems.