Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Incredimail And Internet Explorer 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bonza710

Bonza710

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:09 AM

Hi, has anyone else had problems with ie7 and incredimail compatablity?
My incredimail works but when I try to write a new email my letter remains blank unless I put an emoticon in the letter , then all the script shows, its a weird problem , I am using ie7 beta 2 , if anyone has a solution it would be appreciated otherwise I will go back to ie 6

Cheers

Mod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 30 May 2006 - 01:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elendil

Elendil

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 AM

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:27 AM

BETA means a program is basically in testing mode and there will be bugs, errors, and all of the rest of the mess. Microsoft has oddly decided to launch a string of BETA programs and release them to the public. One such product, IE 7, is extremely BETAish and is infested with numerous bugs. As I'm sure many others will agree with me on this, it would be in your best interest to uninstall IE 7 and switch to a fully patched IE 6 or Mozilla Firefox.
Stanford '14
B.S. Candidate | Computer Science

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 AM

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:37 PM

You can use Firefox for most things you do with a browser but you must retain IE as it is an inherent part of your operating system and must be used for Windows Updates, online av scans, and anything else that requires Active X.

Roll back IE to the previous version - do not try to uninstall it completely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users