Jump to content
Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:41 PM
Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:07 AM
you can use spyhunter please . . .
NEVER Download Spyhunter as it is a SCAM program.
Download .MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
If the scan detected any threats, click Apply Actions.
To complete any actions taken you will be prompted to restart your computer...click on Yes.
Providing the MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware log file.
Attach the log file you just saved to your next reply for further review.
Run ESET Online Scanner.
NOTE: Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
After you post the logs, please run this Temp File Cleaner.
Please download Temp File Cleaner by Old Timer TO desktop.
1. Download TFC from the download link above and save the file on your desktop.
2. Close ALL running applications as TFC will terminate them before attempting to clean up the temporary files.
3. Right click on the icon and select Run As Administrator.
4. When the program opens, click on the Start button. TFC will terminate the Explorer process and all running applications and then begin the process of cleaning out all of your temp folders.
5. When done, press OK > Exit, and reboot your computer and finish the cleanup
Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:13 AM
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I think the problem was solved by downloading kaspersky pure, running a full scan and deleting some adware. After that, I re-enabled avast and the web shield didin't pop up (it used to pop up every 5 min).
Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:25 AM
Thank you for taking the time to respond, and your advice.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users