Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Inserting CMOS battery

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

I got a new CMOS battery to install in my computer. I'm not sure though if the printed side goes in or out. It's a KTS with a + sign at the tip of the printed side. Help would be appreciated. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

The positive (+) side should be facing up.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

I neglected to make an important suggestion.  This is to open the Date and Time in the Control Panel and make sure that both the date and time are set properly.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

Thanks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users