Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can not remove tuvaro virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 psychosniper

psychosniper

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

I have been trying to remove this for 2 days for a friend, i have removed every other virus that i can tell(there were quite a few). I have gotten malwarebytes, spybot, avg, adaware removal tool, hitman pro, windows defender and adw cleaner all to say there is nothing or minor threats like tracking cookies. i do have a moderate knowledge base for this kinda stuff but i am stumped. the only soulution i can think of is haveing some one looking at the hijack this log file but it will not save properly and i can not upload all the prtsc files. Please any help would greatly be appreciated. I would have attached them but 2 and 4 were to big.

Attached Files

Edited by psychosniper, 09 July 2014 - 10:17 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,793 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

Hello psychosniper,

My name is Cody and I'll be helping you clean up your computer. :)

I will reply to your posts as soon as possible -- typically within 24 hours. In turn, I ask that you please respond within 72 hours. If you know you will be away longer than that, I just ask for notice ahead of time.

Please do note any time differences between us. If I do not respond within 48 hours, feel free to send me a private message.

==========================================================================

Some points for you to keep in mind:
  • Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planned. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.
  • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.
  • Do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
  • Periodically update me on the condition of your computer, and provide detail in every post.
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the Followtopic.jpg button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.
  • If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.
  • Once things seem to be working again, please do not abandon the thread. I will give an "all-clean" message at the very end with some additional information on how to stay malware-free.
  • Lastly, I would like to remind you that most members here are volunteers, and sometimes "real life" can get in the way of our malware hunt. I will notify you if I know I will need to be away for longer than 48 hours.

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)
  • Download Farbar Recover Scan Tool for either 32 bit or 64 bit systems and save it to your desktop.
  • If you are unsure if you have 32 bit or 64 bit simply download and try one. If that doesn't run properly the other one should.
  • Double click the icon.
  • Click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Make sure the Addition.txt box is checked.
  • Click Scan and allow the program to run.
  • Click OK on the Scan complete screen, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
  • 2 Notepad documents should now be open on your desktop.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of both in your reply

Also, please describe what the original issue(s) were that prompted you to run the tools you did.

In addition to this, describe the current symptoms.

Edited by TheShooter93, 11 July 2014 - 09:13 AM.

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

#3 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,793 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

3 Day Inactivity

This is the third day since my last post. Are you still there?

If you need more time, just let me know.

If you do not post within 48 hours, this thread will be closed due to inactivity.

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,313 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users