I suggest that you download CCLEANER then run it, hit the option's button then settings,put a tick next to Run Ccleaner when the computer starts.
Also when in options go to advanced tab and put a tick next to close program after cleaning.
This will automate the temporary file removal on your machine and keep it speedy.
Disable all of the start ups on the machine except your antivirus.
To disable hit the tools button then the start up button,then disable.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
- Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Please attach the JRT log.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)
Click Go and post the result.