Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird error in Event viewer.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 metalupyourmax

metalupyourmax

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

Im getting this error whenever I startup and I dont understand what it is at all? Any help appreciated.

http://gyazo.com/eb73b2b0586ae0838d21a288f10dfcc2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 scotty_ncc1701

scotty_ncc1701

• Members
  • 520 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

See: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/transform.aspx?ProdName=Windows+Operating+System&ProdVer=5.2&EvtID=7026&EvtSrc=Service+Control+Manager&LCID=1033

You need to determine what "BC" is.  Of the limited research I did, BC seems to point to graphics drivers, but that's not a promise.

Best of luck!

#3 metalupyourmax

metalupyourmax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Yea, I have no idea how to determine that. The reason I noticed this error in the first place was because of a driver problem causing BSODs which I have now fixed. Im not sure if I should just ignore this BC thing because as far as I know, my drivers are fine.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,728 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

On the basis that 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' and you are quite happy that your driver repair / update has solved your BSOD problem then I would be inclined to ignore it.

If of course your computer starts blue screening again, then it does give you a starting point for identifying the problem. And you can always start a new topic if you start getting BSODs down the road.

Chris Cosgrove

#5 metalupyourmax

metalupyourmax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

You're right. Thats my plan, since I am 90% sure that this specific error in event viewer was unrelated to my BSODs which are fixed now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users