Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with the Internal Display

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 youmarky

youmarky

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:18 AM

Hello guys, Im having problem with my laptop LENOVO THINKPAD SL400c, everytime i boot up my Laptop im receiving error like this.

I dont know if the problem maybe cause of Built in Video Card, or etc.

I wondered if you encountered this problem also, please let me know and how do you do to fix it :)

Thanks!

Attached Files

Edited by youmarky, 08 July 2014 - 02:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

Does Safe mode come up normally?

#3 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:53 AM

This could be a ram issue if the video card uses shared ram, or the video card itself. To rule out ram lets run memtest86. Download and burn one of the versions listed here to a disc and boot to the disc: http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

This is the newest version: Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.gz)

Run the test for at least 3 passes and let me know if any errors appear in RED. Give me all of the information in the error (numbers etc) or better yet take a screen shot. Also let me know how much ram you have and if you have multiple ram slots, what ram is in what slot.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users