Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My computer's programs would crash immediatey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PashaF

PashaF

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

Hi

So my computer (about a year old HP Pavilion HPE 1117c) has Windows 7 and used to be working fine. After I moved, however, I hooked everything back up and re installed my webcam driver but it had trouble doing so. I tried using it on skype and then everything started crashing. The resolution on my desktop changed and now the only programs on my computer that work are Google Chrome and some offline games but I can't even look at pictures because COM SURROGATE would stop working.

I really need help and my computer is almost useless, I appreciate any answers or suggestions you give me.

Scans run: AntiVirus (got rid of few trojans), AntiMalware (got rid of few items), Hard Drive Scan.
Nothing helped thus far.

Attached Files

Edited by PashaF, 06 July 2014 - 03:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 PashaF

PashaF
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

ScreenShot062_zps83d7c5eb.png

^ This is what happened when I tried reinstalling my webcam driver ^