Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can not uncheck proxy settings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ljubisac

ljubisac

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

i cant open any http link , i cant deselect proxy settings . after i uncheck the box to use proxy in my LAN settings  and close the window, same settings come back its like i never unchecked it

anyone have any idea

i also have error code : the remote device or resource won`t accept the connection

please help me

Edited by hamluis, 06 July 2014 - 12:00 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

Some details on your setup.  What firewall are you using, and antivirus? 

Is windows managing the adapter, or a third party program?

Did you check your router?  Check your settings there.

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

#3 Nikhil_CV

Nikhil_CV

Vestibulum Bleep

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:23 AM

Also check if you have admin rights and is uninfected. Certain programs change the proxy settings, like IP address hiders, malware / hijackers.

Regards : CV                                                                                                    There is no ONE TOUCH key to security!
                                                                                                                                       Be alert and vigilant....!
                                                                                                                                  Always have a Backup Plan!!! Because human idiotism doesn't have a cure! Stop highlighting!
                                                     Questions are to be asked, it helps you, me and others.  Knowledge is power, only when its shared to others.            :radioactive: signature contents © cv and Someone....... :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users