Hello, and I hope we can help.
Those items are "generally" accepted as bad minor infections, and can be removed.
Please download these to desktop, and Copy and Paste any logs.
First - This is a "basic clean-up" and we will go further depending on your answers.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will appear for a short time and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
At most the tool will usually run for about 2 minutes
Please Copy / Paste the small log back here.
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
* NOW :
* Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button, only once for a good report
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* Check the removals and see if you are OK with the list.
You can always Copy and Paste the SCAN log here if you wish -
* Click on the Clean button, only once for a good log.
* Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
* Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and Paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are also saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
* If any error was made, you can re-install any item from here.
A similar tool developed by Thisisu.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool by Thisisu
Open your browser and go to Downloads, then click on the Junkware Removal Tool to install it.
Click on Run to initiate the installation.
To avoid potential conflicts, Temporarily Disable your Antivirus.
You may want to be offline when you do this scan.
Run the tool by double-clicking it.
If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select Run as Administrator.
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
Copy and paste this in your next post..