Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Syn flood lan-side udp flood etc requesting fix

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bleebingjunior

bleebingjunior

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

im having

syn flood ,

tcp udp basedportscan

lan-side udp flood,

ip fragmented packet

problems

how do i stop this where its comming from,

my internet become verry verry verry slow normal i can download at 7mb's now im downloading at 43 kb/s! on steam.

my connections randomly stops working

after i click on fix this connetion my pc is freeze i need to force shutdown and reboot.

can someone help me avoid and fix those problems pls

Edited by Queen-Evie, 05 July 2014 - 12:15 PM.
moved from Windows 8 to Am I Infected based on info in OP's 2nd post

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

Hi,

If I were to make a guess as to the problem I'd say you have been infected with some malware.

What security software is installed and current?

Have you run any scans with it or any of the other available free scanners?

Keep us posted

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 bleebingjunior

bleebingjunior
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:05 AM

Thank you verry much but members are not allowed to give advice

My ARP/RARP Table looks verry strange

i have 16x ip's  that i have never seen

ip's starting with

10.XXxxxx

31. XXxxxx

46.XXXXxxxx

my ip doesnt even start with that

they all have the same Mac adress that is the same as my router mac adress 

Midle man attack?

roguekiller says i have pum.dns it keeps coming back when its replaced and i connect to my internet the pum dns comes back

i also found a rootkit in my explorer.exe that i have removed a dll file in my system32

:axe:  its not fun anymore i just want to use my pc for school , playing games , going to youtube this is not fun anymore i have to spend most of my time fixing problems. my new goal is really getting close to learn how to make a os and internet that cant have a virus and stuff

i tried to scan for malware even with malwarebytes not detected. roguekiller tddskiller is also good but somethimes it dont detect it  gmer and hitman pro  Early Warning Scoring (EWS RemoveIT Pro  herdProtect does the best job and wireshark but i cant use wireshark.

what do i need to do to fix this Syn flood lan-side udp flood

Edited by bleebingjunior, 05 July 2014 - 02:00 AM.

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

Thank you verry much but members are not allowed to give advice

bleepingjunior, I have moved your topic to Am I Infected? to explore the possibility of malware.

Members are allowed to give advice here in Am I Infected. Please read this http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/182397/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do-how-do-i-get-help-who-is-helping-me/

In addition to staff, there are members who do help here in AII. Those members are very good at helping others with malware removal.

We closely monitor AII to make sure that helpers here give the best/correct advice. If you have any questions or concerns about who is helping you send a private message to any moderator about your concerns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users