Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Font Squished Together

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Will_Wise

Will_Wise

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 AM

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

Problem: http://imgur.com/6JMKtw7

So this happened around a week ago and is driving me crazy. It is as if the Windows default font was messed up, as on certain websites and application this issue bleeds through. My guess is something in the FontSubstitutes (in regedit) was messed up or maybe a font was corrupted/uninstalled. So I am in dire need of help because this makes reading and writing things very difficult and painful to look at. Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darktune

Darktune

Very Purple

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 AM

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

The image you posted was on a browser right?

Have you tried using another browser and checking if the symptoms still happen?

Thanks,

Darktune

It's very hard to imagine all the crazy things that things really are like. 

Electrons act like waves.. no they don't exactly, they act like particles.. no they don't exactly.

Words and ideas can change the world.

#3 Will_Wise

Will_Wise
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 AM

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Yea the picture I linked was from Google Chrome, which is where the problem is most prevalent. I just tried internet explorer and the problem did not persist, but the weird part is that this problem seems to not be isolated to Chrome. In other applications this issue keeps occurring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users