Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

programming logic & design

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jozzyjay

jozzyjay

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

hello guys

i just started studying programming so i would like to get some help from you regarding my assignment and all.

firstly i would like you guys to hook me up with some website ,name of the books where i'll get more information about programming logic & design 

thank you i'll appreciate your help..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

what type of programming? 

For a great site to learn Java and programming in general while playing a game go to

CodeCombat

Best place to learn programming.

Usually in logic and design you're doing pseudo code still?  Google search that term... there are more sites than I could give to you out there about it.

good luck and welcome

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

#3 jozzyjay

jozzyjay
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:08 AM

thanks for your reply

i'm studying  application development & networking but i'm still busy with programming logic & design book.

#4 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

pseudo code is not too bad, the structure is important though.  Remember to go from that to your basic and advanced languages in a row.  If not you will forget what you learned.  Meaning if your in college next semester take Basic Java, or VB or C+.  Then after that go to Advanced.

Tip:  If you are good at math run with Java, if not Pick VB.  The easiest language is C# but most places never offer it.

good luck

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

#5 jozzyjay

jozzyjay
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

thanks very much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users