For studying I am working on a program that I dub Rejectr.
Rejectr is a malware removal platform that can load tools or plugins to assist in the removal of malware. The platform is written in C#.
The platform works as follows:
- There is a plugin interface that each plugin must branch from.
- The interface contains methods to check for infection and to fix the infections.
- In another API are native functions that can aid a plugin writer to easily perform malware removal tasks such as brute force methods to end a process or delete files etc.
- The platform is designed to allow updates to these tools automatically all from the interface.
- The platform contains various methods to unblock itself from running.
- It is set to be open sourced and hosted with it and all the free plugins on donations alone. This would be a free software
My questions and thoughts are is or would anyone be interested in writing an exploit fix or malware removal tool as a plugin for this platform?
Any comments are greatly appreciated.