memabran, Welcome to BC Forums!
Please tell us, what's going on? If you feel that your computer is infected, we can get this topic moved to the ones whom can assist you best.
I'm asking you to upload a Speccy snapshot to see what's going on. Here's the instructions.
- Go to Piriform's website, and click the big button.
- Next, click Download from Piriform.com (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version.
- You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.
- After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.
- Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):
- Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot
- You will see the following prompt:
- Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard
- Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste. Then, click Add Reply below the Reply box.
- Congrats! You have just posted your specs!