Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help.. It all started with search.net then ...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 goldmans

goldmans

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

We have win 7 pro 32 bit with 4gb ram.

Problem one day search.net/ Tuvaro took over the browsers and there was several ad pop ups also. Tried using Malwarebytes which removed a bunch of stuff. Search.net/Tuvaro stayed.

The tried Hitman Pro it said it removed it but it came back. . I uninstalled Internet explorer and Googlechrome, it disappeared for a while then re appeared later. Today search.net did not show up for some reason and google became the home page.

I saw a program while I was also trying to delete Tuvaro  called free-4 pc bundle that wants to delete the via software along with Tuvaro?

Any help is appreciated in getting rid of the stuff.

Thanks,

Dee

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wpgwpg

wpgwpg

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

Try Malwarebytes and your antivirus in Safe Mode.  Some malware can hide in normal mode.  If that doesn't do it, there's AdwCleaner, Junk Removal Tool, and TDSSkiller that you can download and run.  See 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/ .

Good luck.

Everyone with a computer should back his system up to an external hard drive regularly.  :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users